Legion Proving Grounds ∴ Endless Healer (30 waves) + Doing it Wrong ∴ All classes! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Zathan's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion Proving Grounds ∴ Endless Healer (30 waves) + Doing it Wrong ∴ All classes!

You want to be part of the elite few? The coveted "Proven Healer" (Endless to 30 waves) title and achievement can be yours.

PRICES

Completion time less than 1 Hour!
    Accepting both customers.

Extra: If you want a higher score on the leaderboard, I charge +1$ per each additional waves over 30. I can also do the "You're doing it wrong" and "You're really doing it wrong" achievement for $10 and $25 (Druid , Paladin and Priest only).

WHY CHOOSE ME ?
    - I'm online all day everyday (Eastern Standard Time, UTC - 5 hours) and I reply very fast.
    - I stream everything in full HD from start to finish
    - I save your configuration and keybinds (to restore it after)
    - I value your safety and privacy
    100% money back guarantee

I will never share your information with anybody else. Why? Because I play every single healing classes by myself (druid, paladin, shaman, priest and monk). There is no middle man involved.

Yes you will need to share your account, but you are in safe hands.

Contact Informations:
    [email protected]

FEEDBACKS FROM CUSTOMERS
    Originally Posted by 3g3r0 View Post
    What a wonderful guy!
    Had my druid sitting around, and figured I'd never get around to do endless 30, so I decided to try his service out!
    Very reasonable price now in the beginning, I urge others to take the chance!

On the service:
    Easy to talk to, knowledgeable and smart. Adviced me on what needed changing in my gear/gems, so that my semi-random gear worked well for the task.
    I use an authenticator, but that was no problem, just had to provide one code on his first login.
    Once he started, the process was quick and professional, setting up UI and bindings, testing quickly and then straight into the grounds!
    I didn't have the rep for the klaxxi regen items, but he managed very well without them, never even close to being out of mana!
    The proving grounds themselves were quick and painless, it was streamed and looked so controlled compared to what my attempts have been like!

In short:
    Highly recommended, if you have the appropriate class sitting around you should take your chance now!
    Originally Posted by Mulstarr View Post
    I got this nice fella to do my endless 30 waves on the druid and it was done so cleanly and smoothly! He even gave me an extra 10 waves as a small "gift". It was a great service and i recommend it to anyone!

Would gladly let him do more for me any day!
    Originally Posted by hakkinen View Post
    this was brilliant. %100 trust and skilled. it didnt take 1 hour to complete whole stuff. i highly recommend it.
    Originally Posted by eveningprimrose View Post
    I made an account simply to leave him a feedback. He has been very patient and I am willing to vouch for him. I even have skype logs. It is my first time letting people into my account and I was worried about it being a scam. But its not! Thank you so much again. Now I finally have the title, no more failing at wave 25.
    Originally Posted by huntz93 View Post
    He did 35 waves on my resto shaman, and he streamed it meanwhile so I could watch. Trusted and recommended!
    Originally Posted by 4096 View Post
    I got this service done on a Holy Paladin for my friend as an early Christmas present.

She's a DPSer at heart, but wanted the Healer title to match her character name.

Her paladin had horrible gear - crafted PvP, Timeless Isle and heroic blues. Hardly any gem slots. Nothing was enchanted or gemmed.

Zathan gladly gemmed, enchanted, reforged, glyphed before starting without complaint.

He got Wave 30+ without any issues.

We were both so impressed, a bit of extra money was tipped.

If you're looking for someone to get Proven Healer for you - this is the guy you want.

Would recommend to anyone.
    Originally Posted by Siraki View Post
    Great and professional service, highly recommended!
    Originally Posted by dagna View Post
    awesome guy, did a great job, really impressed, would recommend to everyone!
    Originally Posted by Bigwoodsy View Post
    Very professional. Logged onto my account immediately after payment and switched around a few gems/enchants. After 10 minutes of prep he got straight into the proving grounds and one shotted every challenge.

Nice guy, and very sick player. Really recommend, much cheaper than others advertised as well.
    Originally Posted by Errolol View Post
    Tried his services and he is a very polite and friendly guy. Bought Proven Healer from him and it went really smooth and quick
    Originally Posted by PriestHeals View Post
    Just watched him finish up the run (Proven Healer). Great run and excellent service. Would highly recommend him to anyone interested!
    Originally Posted by doc776 View Post
    Excellent service, got my priest to wave 45. Watched the whole thing and it was very good.
    MORE FEEDBACKS ON EPIC NPC AS WELL

Last edited by Zathan; 07-31-2016 at 07:26 PM. Reason: updated info for season 3 (Legion)

Legion Proving Grounds ∴ Endless Healer (30 waves) + Doing it Wrong ∴ All classes!
    Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacting.

h42's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    139/52
    Trade Feedback
    12 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a wonderful guy!
    Had my druid sitting around, and figured I'd never get around to do endless 30, so I decided to try his service out!
    Very reasonable price now in the beginning, I urge others to take the chance!

On the service:
    Easy to talk to, knowledgeable and smart. Adviced me on what needed changing in my gear/gems, so that my semi-random gear worked well for the task.
    I use an authenticator, but that was no problem, just had to provide one code on his first login.
    Once he started, the process was quick and professional, setting up UI and bindings, testing quickly and then straight into the grounds!
    I didn't have the rep for the klaxxi regen items, but he managed very well without them, never even close to being out of mana!
    The proving grounds themselves were quick and painless, it was streamed and looked so controlled compared to what my attempts have been like!

In short:
    Highly recommended, if you have the appropriate class sitting around you should take your chance now!

Loque's Avatar Site Donator The Funkmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    7/27
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this nice fella to do my endless 30 waves on the druid and it was done so cleanly and smoothly! He even gave me an extra 10 waves as a small "gift". It was a great service and i recommend it to anyone!

Would gladly let him do more for me any day!

hakkinen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this was brilliant. %100 trust and skilled. it didnt take 1 hour to complete whole stuff. i highly recommend it.

eveningprimrose's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made an account simply to leave him a feedback. He has been very patient and I am willing to vouch for him. I even have skype logs. It is my first time letting people into my account and I was worried about it being a scam. But its not! Thank you so much again. Now I finally have the title, no more failing at wave 25.

frigidclam's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by frigidclam; 12-14-2013 at 01:42 AM.

huntz93's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He did 35 waves on my resto shaman, and he streamed it meanwhile so I could watch. Trusted and recommended!

Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got this service done on a Holy Paladin for my friend as an early Christmas present.

She's a DPSer at heart, but wanted the Healer title to match her character name.

Her paladin had horrible gear - crafted PvP, Timeless Isle and heroic blues. Hardly any gem slots. Nothing was enchanted or gemmed.

Zathan gladly gemmed, enchanted, reforged, glyphed before starting without complaint.

He got Wave 30+ without any issues.

We were both so impressed, a bit of extra money was tipped.

If you're looking for someone to get Proven Healer for you - this is the guy you want.

Would recommend to anyone.

dalvamin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can I pay for this offer with WoW gold? Darksorrow - EU

shadowrules's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trading for shammy/ completed, great service

Siraki's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great and professional service, highly recommended!

dagna's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    awesome guy, did a great job, really impressed, would recommend to everyone!

Bigwoodsy's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very professional. Logged onto my account immediately after payment and switched around a few gems/enchants. After 10 minutes of prep he got straight into the proving grounds and one shotted every challenge.

Nice guy, and very sick player. Really recommend, much cheaper than others advertised as well.

Errolol's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted.

Edit;

Tried his services and he is a very polite and friendly guy. Bought Proven Healer from him and it went really smooth and quick
    Last edited by Errolol; 01-31-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast