@@@ Amazing Mage on Emerald Dream (Private) !EPIC! safe account from Tragboo @@@ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Tragbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@@@ Amazing Mage on Emerald Dream (Private) !EPIC! safe account from Tragboo @@@

Hi there, it's Tragboo some of you may know me from the other account selling websites some of you is about to know me. I have plenty of feedback and references from buyers all over the globe. I've been on a market for over 7 years busy with selling all sorts of accounts. I always try my best to provide the BEST accounts with as much safety as it's possible to get:

With me you receive:

- Safe Polish account - I buy my account ONLY from people from Poland and they are bound by Polish law to help me with problems that may occur while you have the account (when blizzard ask you to send ID on newspaper for example)

I never go first, I will not let you log in and "feel the char". If you will have trust issues I'm more than happy to use the Rated Middleman from this website if you will pay for it.

Contact me on Skype@Tragboo (prefered)
    PM me on forums.

I'm here to present you the LEGENDARY ACCOUNT!
    Main - Undead Mage :
    Mage is attuned to everything!
    He has 100% mount its Undead but its exalted with Darkspear Trolls so he has a raptor mounts as well.
    300 Engineering / 300 mining - one for PvP one for making gold Pre-raid BiS (it takes months to get it)
    Epics from MC and BWL
    Almost exalted reputation with Hydraxian Waterlords
    Some raiding buffs (food, elixir, flask)
    Spot in a guild that clears MC, BWL, and progress in ZG (I didnt talk on vent at all so you will be able to keep it)
    Good reputation of solid raider.
    Gear is enchanted!
    It's really amazing DPS machine!

Bid 200e

@@@ Amazing Mage on Emerald Dream (Private) !EPIC! safe account from Tragboo @@@