Garrosh normal kill - EU HORDE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Forinris's Avatar Active Member Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Garrosh normal kill - EU HORDE

Hello, Through an experienced guild I am selling Garrosh normal kills

What's included

- Siege of orgrimmar title
    - Mount from achievement
    - Loot if none of the raiding members need it

I thought it was only possible to do normal Siege of orgrimmar if you're on the same server?

That's correct, This is why we require you to do a server from whichever realm you are to Sylvanas - Horde - EU

For this however, I have an easy method to claim for a refund, This is however not possible if you have done one in the past half year.

The refund method is pretty much 100% - Your money will return to you after 10 days ish of completing the refund

The price is 50k gold and 1x Sky golem (Because 50k is the max gold you can transfer along with your character) + 20 euros you'll need to pay for a transfer (Which will be refunded in 10days if you choose to do so)

The next run is scheduled for 5 november @ 23:30 CET (CET ? Central European Time)

For any additonal information, Please contact me through my skype : Mewstrike

Garrosh normal kill - EU HORDE