Services, Mounts and Pets! [ Have a Hunter? Look HERE!] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

DragonLooter's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Services, Mounts and Pets! [ Have a Hunter? Look HERE!]

Hello! I am new to OwnedCore but I am a longtime skilled WoW player.

About me:
    I have 6 years experience as a Hunter and I raid in a Top 60 US and Top 175 world guild, and have multiple WoL rankings.
    I am also very fluent with Prot Paladin and Warlock.
    I am currently offering a few services as start-up, but you can expect my business to grow as I work with more folks and get positive reputation in return for my services

Services:
    Hunter Class:
    Brawler's Guild Rank 10 (pricing depends on where you are currently) full clear: $50 (includes title and mount)
    Proving Grounds - Bronze/Silver/Gold/Endless Wave 30: $40 (includes title, account wide)
    Heroic ICC 25-man Lich King solo kill (chance at Invincible's Reins mount): $8
    Ulduar Yogg-Saron 0-light 25-man solo kill (chance at Mimiron's Head mount): $10

Warlock Class:
    Green Fire - Kanrethad Ebonlocke kill (includes all quests if book hasn't been obtained, add an extra $5 if so) - $45
    Brawler's Guild Rank 10 (pricing depends on where you are currently) full clear: $50 (includes title and mount)

Upcoming Services:
    Full Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar clears, gear included: TBD
    Stay tuned and watch this page for more details on this service. Client will need to be on the US-Ner'zhul realm for this

Mounts & Pets for sale (in-game) currently:
    None.
    Feldrake and Sand Scarab out of stock.

Please contact me on Skype at "dragon.looter" so we can work out a plan and you can become comfortable with our transaction. I am not here to trick you. We will begin when you are comfortable and ready to start!
    I accept PayPal only. You can purchase these services with WoW gold but that will need to be negotiated during our conversation.

Have a question about a service that isn't offered here, or something else? Feel free to contact me on Skype, I will get back to you in a day or less!

Thank you!
    Last edited by DragonLooter; 11-07-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Services, Mounts and Pets! [ Have a Hunter? Look HERE!]
    henkeike's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boost

very flexible and skill full, did 2 ulduar and 1 ICC with no problem, even did swap forward and back between 10-25 for chance on transmog loot that i wanted!
    highly recommended!

QIQI's Avatar Member Lady Spendthrift CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    24 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    added you on skype.