Selling Maxed Melee EoC + 07 account! Very good account since 2004 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BoozanZero's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling Maxed Melee EoC + 07 account! Very good account since 2004

I'm tired of RuneScape and haven't enjoyed it since 2010, although i had my best friend playing on the account 2010-2012, He's okay that im gonna sell the account cause he quitted aswell.

The account was made in Late 2005 and has a lot of "un tradeable rares" and really good stats, done almost all quest and played a lot on the account.
    The Account is in the green zone ( no bans ) so It's clean, The account were level 136 but with the new system It's 200.

I also played 07 for a bit but got tired of it, The 07 account is level 87 and has decent stats.

I'm very serious with this and I only wanna trade with a serious person.
    I want the payment via PayPal as a gift.

When you buy this account you get recovery questions, Bank pin, email and also a month of the "tribot" worth 8 dollars. ( account also has member until 31 December ).

I can send pictures on stats on Skype !

Contact me via skype if ur serious for a trade,

jakob.1363

Price: Around 200 Dollars

Selling Maxed Melee EoC + 07 account! Very good account since 2004