Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which bot??

hi

I used to play ff11, and hearing that waiting for parties is a lot faster in ff14 I've decided to play ff again..

Anyone have any advice which bot to try?? I'm more interested in trying in crafting and to make gil than leveling...

ff11 was horrible in trying to make a living...

hope to get some reviews of each bot that's available to date...

ty ^^

which bot??
    karnkore's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use viper and it works pretty well, it does not have navmeshing though its rarely a problem if you make a good tested path.

MaxCharbon's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Minions what's best out there.

BlackOpal182's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use viper. Really like the pre-made profiles. Just load it up, and click start. He's on the forums every day answering questions and helping people out.

darkxor's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What different viper or minion?

Spald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Making money in crafting? Good luck.

One of the best ways now is farming materia.

wadekendall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MMOMinion has the best bot out there for FFXIV and its only getting better. I bring in about 750k in a 8-10 hour period

ferenz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check us out at MMOMinion - FFXIVMinion -

Fully automated AFK gathering and fate grinding, level 1-50 in botany, mining, fishing, or any combat class. Open source Lua behavior framework and API to script any custom behavior you desire. We have the most technologically advanced commercial bot framework available and we maintain the best/fastest support channels you'll find for an MMO bot.

viperbot's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check us out at MMOViper - ViperBot

Fully automated AFK gathering, grinding, level 1-50 etc. Lots of pre-made paths to just download and run. I try to answer all posts every day. Friendly community with a variety of uploaders sharing their paths and helping out those that have difficulties. I try to put out new patches 1-2 times a week for requests, and features that people want.

@wadekendall, That seems about normal pulling in 750k for 8-10 hours of botting.However, it can be greatly tweaked to pull in alot more. Tweaking your paths to avoid certain nodes/spots can greatly increase your harvest time. There are some spots where you can for example get around 1800 wind shards an hour around Hawthorn Hut. That may be what you are pulling in I dont now. I guess my point is taking time to fine tune your patrol can shave off seconds on your run that add up over hours of botting.

Which bot to use? I would say they each have their own pros and cons.

MMOViper is fairly simple and straight forward. It has alot of opions for those that want some customizations, But definitely minion has a more advanced scripting system for addons. If you are one of those that really don't like how the bot is running and want to dig into the code and make changes, minion is the way to go. If you want a simpler bot that you can just load up and run for a day without having to know the inner workings of how bots work, maybe viper is the one for you.

MMOViper runs 30 bucks a year. I dont know what minion is going to charge, but based on their GW2 bot, it currently costs 30 bucks for 3 months. If you do a lot of botting through out the year, Viper is definitely cheaper. You also get access to all of our bots we support, so if during the year we add a new bot for a new game you get access to that bot as well. But if you just want to bot for a week and move on, maybe minion is the way to go there.

Both seem to have great communities.

Bottom line I don't think you can go really wrong with either one.
    Last edited by viperbot; 11-02-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Spald's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by viperbot View Post
    Check us out at MMOViper - ViperBot

Fully automated AFK gathering, grinding, level 1-50 etc. Lots of pre-made paths to just download and run. I try to answer all posts every day. Friendly community with a variety of uploaders sharing their paths and helping out those that have difficulties. I try to put out new patches 1-2 times a week for requests, and features that people want.

@wadekendall, That seems about normal pulling in 750k for 8-10 hours of botting.However, it can be greatly tweaked to pull in alot more. Tweaking your paths to avoid certain nodes/spots can greatly increase your harvest time. There are some spots where you can for example get around 1800 wind shards an hour around Hawthorn Hut. That may be what you are pulling in I dont now. I guess my point is taking time to fine tune your patrol can shave off seconds on your run that add up over hours of botting.

Which bot to use? I would say they each have their own pros and cons.

MMOViper is fairly simple and straight forward. It has alot of opions for those that want some customizations, But definitely minion has a more advanced scripting system for addons. If you are one of those that really don't like how the bot is running and want to dig into the code and make changes, minion is the way to go. If you want a simpler bot that you can just load up and run for a day without having to know the inner workings of how bots work, maybe viper is the one for you.

MMOViper runs 30 bucks a year. I dont know what minion is going to charge, but based on their GW2 bot, it currently costs 30 bucks for 3 months. If you do a lot of botting through out the year, Viper is definitely cheaper. You also get access to all of our bots we support, so if during the year we add a new bot for a new game you get access to that bot as well. But if you just want to bot for a week and move on, maybe minion is the way to go there.

Both seem to have great communities.

Bottom line I don't think you can go really wrong with either one.
    This part actually has me curious. Does MMOViper use teleporting or speed hacks? Because just running this exact location without a bot I'm only getting 7-800 shards/hr. I'm bypassing the farthest node and only hitting 3 per round to hit the double node more often, so I'm not sure how this bot could do so much better.

ferenz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..... I'll leave this one alone. Our product speaks for itself, try it in free beta. You'll find that its generations ahead of anything else available, and will stay that way due to frequent updates and functionality additions.

hiatari's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been using MMOViper for a while and so far it's been working extremely well for my needs.

My main is a crafter, and I've been able to use Viper to automate all of my crafting needs. The interface here is basically a GUI'd version of Autohotkey which I have been able to tune to suit the task at hand. While I have seen some other bots with better design, they seem to work less reliably than Viper.

Since I craft food for raids as well as the market board, I tend to go through a shit ton of fire and water shards. So far, Viper bot has been effective for me on this front as well. I created an additional two accounts and set them on a patrol path around Ul'dah. I downloaded one path and created the other path myself and I've been able to harvest ~9000 shards per day by running the bots part time.

The biggest upside for me is that my one subscription to Viper ($30 per year) enables me to run 4 instances of the bot on two different computers. I looked at the pricing for Minion and it would cost me $40 per MONTH to run the same set up. While the UI in the videos on the Minion site does look nice, I'm not sure if I can justify paying 16 times as much for a pretty interface. Perhaps I'm just not savvy enough to take advantage of all of the advanced scripting options Minion offers but honestly I've made ~25 million on my server just running Viper and that's plenty for me.

Viper definitely still has its issues. For one, the crafting scripts seem to crash FFXIV when I'm running two instances of FFXIV on the same computer AND manually playing one of the instances. The two mining bots I run have been running smoothly for the past week but the crafting bot crashes consistently when I run it when I'm playing another character. I've gotten around this somewhat by using a 3rd computer to play while I run my crafting bot, but it's definitely some what annoying.

All in all, I would Viper is a cost efficient bot which gets the job done. It's kind of like a computer you hack together with leftover parts and a decent video card. It's definitely not as aesthetically pleasing as an iMac, but it gets the job done LoL.
    Last edited by hiatari; 11-03-2013 at 06:51 AM.

KefkaBot's Avatar Contributor CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    51/80
    Trade Feedback
    37 (95%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kefka Bot is a nice Gathering bot from us, you can level gathering skills in a matter of days and farm materials to make money off of.

gg-Bots.com - Level up your gaming

llI's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd go with Viper, amazing bot and he's a nice and understanding guy. :3

greenthing's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    20/37
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The difference between Viper and FFXIVMinion is all about features and functionality. If you want a simple bot that does the one job it gets in a decent matter, with a relatively cheap fee: Viper. If you want a tool that can do pretty much anything, and has a very rich feature sets that is a lot less likely to get you banned (the only bot that always finds a safe root due to having the most advanced navigation), but also coming with a higher (long term) fee: Minion.

You get what you pay for, but both can get you from A to B. Economy vs First class.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast