Honorbuddy Profession leveling profiles menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

blihtz's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honorbuddy Profession leveling profiles

I am currently developing profession leveling honorbuddy profiles. These are quite tedious to make due to the amount of bugs and i have spent a lot of time and gold on testing.
    Therefore i am not inclined to publish these for free on the HB forums. How many of you would be interested in purchasing these profiles or a profile pack?
    Cost will be around $10 per profession profile and discounts would be available for the purchase of a pack.

Leveling will be done in dalaran to accommodate both horde and alliance
    Material list will be provided
    You will need to obtain the materials and deposit them into the guild bank
    The profile will take care of the leveling from that point, cheap crafts will be vendored, more expensive items will be sent to an alt

Why doesn't the profile farm the materials? Well there are a few profiles already available for that purpose and GPH wise, i would rather run a more profitable farming profile and buy the mats off the auction house for at least mid-high pop servers

It would be possible for me to create a profile that will buy mats off the AH, but prices and thresholds would vary from server to server.

Professions
    1-555 tailoring - complete
    JC / LW / Enchanting - in development

Leveling/Boosting
    Have the ultimate RAF boosting profile. Fully AFKable. No spot competition, simultaneous boosting of 4 characters in ~36 hours under 2 days /played depending on boosting class

For requests and suggestions please post in this thread or pm me. Updates will be provided after i get a feel for the current demand

Thanks

Honorbuddy Profession leveling profiles