Hand/AH farmed gold.  Private seller. 70 cents/1kg on Turalyon US Horde. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

dawsun71's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hand/AH farmed gold. Private seller. 70 cents/1kg on Turalyon US Horde.

Hello,

I'm selling gold on US Turalyon horde. I'm your average player that hand/AH farms all my gold. I would like to sell my gold to private buyers only. I'm a long time player on Turalyon that does not bot or use any 3rd party programs to farm my gold. I do not sell gold for a living. I have a good paying job and this is just extra cash for me.

Now, I understand this site uses reputation as a barometer. I'm new to this site, therefor I don't have any rep. It's understandable not wanting to buy gold from me for that reason. All I can say is this. I've been selling gold on Turalyon for over 3 years to web sites that buy and sell gold. If you bought gold on my server there's a good chance I was the one that supplied it. Ya see, I've sold over 12 million gold in the past 3 years mostly to the same company. Unfortunately, the price for gold on my realm is down to .45/.5 so I'm looking to get a little more for it. That's the reason why I'm advertising on this site.

If I'm not able to get 70 cents per 1,000g no worries. I will continue to sell to the gold buying company and you will continue to buy the same gold you could of bought for the price I'm advertising it for here. The choice is yours. I honestly don't know how much the price of gold is going for on my realm, but I'm sure it's more than .7/1k

At any rate...

Here is what I currently have in stock. I will keep this updated as I make it and sell it.

Current stock: 2.6 mil

If you're interested in buying gold from me I'm going to ask you to meet the requirements below. I've been playing this game a long time so save your energy scammers. If you can't meet these requirements than look elsewhere. Like I mentioned up top; I don't sell gold for a living.

Here are the requirements...

You MUST meet the criteria below before I will even consider selling to you.

- Speak fluent English
    - Have a verified paypal account
    - Your paypal account must be registered some where in North America
    - Your cell phone name must match your paypal account name

*If you can meet these requirements and as a first time buyer I will sell you a minimum of 10k up to 100k

*If you can't meet these requirements than the money must clear before I give you the gold. NO exceptions.

**For returning buyers I will increase the amount of gold to 250k and lower the price to .65/1k

Closing...

I will be trading with you on a level 90 character. Depending on the amount of gold you're buying will determine how the transaction will be. Either, trade, bank withdrawal, or mail.

Thank you.

Hand/AH farmed gold.  Private seller. 70 cents/1kg on Turalyon US Horde.