How to Buy WoW Account () 560-580 ILvL SoO Gear ( Heroic/Normal ) Glad/High Achiev menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Guillen's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to Buy WoW Account () 560-580 ILvL SoO Gear ( Heroic/Normal ) Glad/High Achiev

so lets say you need a WoW account / character with something rare or special for you , just add me to skype ID: Bink1668 and lets talk to see if i can help you
    Prices between 250 - 600+ ( Not Cheaper then 250 for any WoW Account )
    What i Can Sell you ?

Various WoW Characters , Transfered on your Main Bnet Account , under your Personal Account or i Give you the Actualy Bnet with Name Changed , is as you Prefer
    What the Purchase include ?
    Since at my Market is 100% buyer privacy , each account purchase comes with :
    - New Realm Transfer
    - Character Name Changed + Faction , Race , Sex .
    ( Bnet Name Change is included too )

Characters with ilvl between 560 - 580
    Heroic Mixed with Normal SoO mostly of Characters
    Elite PvP Geared Characters
    Gladiator or Rank1 Glad Titles + Mounts
    Rare Mounts such mimiron's head , invincible's , al'ar , spectral tiger and any others
    Characters with 200+ Mounts for real collector's
    Realm First
    Realm Record CM
    CM 9/9 Gold
    List continue , now depends what you looking for

as Payment methods in Order : Paypal , WU , MG , Bank2Bank
    You must be verifyed + atleast 1 year user of PP to Chose this or some kind of reputated buyer/seller

the delivery is starting imediately
    i Cant list all the stock here becouse is changed always , untill you add me maybe we sold and rebuy diferent accounts

Remember the only method to get in touch with me is Skype , and my Skype ID is : Bink1668

All the Best guys , im waiting you .

How to Buy WoW Account () 560-580 ILvL SoO Gear ( Heroic/Normal ) Glad/High Achiev