Looking for info regarding Murky and account selling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mathProblem18's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for info regarding Murky and account selling

So I have an account with Murky as well as the Vanilla WoW collectors edition which I hear is worth some money. Real life is a bitch sometimes and I could use any extra cash I can get my hands on. To be honest, I haven't played WoW in many years and I know nothing about how much accounts are worth or even how to go about selling an account so I'm just trying to get some research done to see if selling this account is worth it and how I would go about doing it if so. So my questions are:

How much is this account worth? It has Murky + Vanilla WoW collectors edition. No good gear and highest character is a 70 rogue.

How would I go about selling this account? This account is currently on the same account as my Starcraft account which I really wouldn't want to get rid of so is there a way to get the WoW account all by itself?

Thanks for any help you give to an old noob in need of some cash.

Looking for info regarding Murky and account selling