Selling 4.3.4 Trinity Core menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Avangard's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selling 4.3.4 Trinity Core

Hey, i´m selling my 4.3.4 TC Core. I worked ca. 7 month with it and me and my team fixxed many things in the core.

Here are some important changes about the core, but if you want to see the core in "action" you can add me on skype, and you can test the core on my private test realm.

What is fixxed?

Dungeons:
    All Dungeons till 4.2 fixxed. That means all bosses with C++ Scripts and all Trashes with SQL fixxes (Smart_scripts, etc.)

Raids:
    Bastion of Twilight and Blackwing Descent blizzlike fixxed with C++ and SQL in nhc and hc mode (10/25)
    Four winds just hacky fixxes with Smart-Scripts
    Firelands fixxed till Majordomus with C++ and SQL fixxes (blizzlike)

PVP:
    Warsong Gulch, Arathi, Eye of the storm, Alterac and Battle for Gilneas blizzlike fixxed. Other BGs closed
    All Arenas blizzlike fixxed
    MMR System fixxed
    Honor and MMR gaining blizzlike fixxed
    Twin peaks are working, too. I forgot to write this in the post.

Classes:
    All Character classes are nearly 100% fixxed. This was the first work we did, because class bugs always had the highest priority. We also fixxed the Hunter-Petslots.

Misc.:
    We completely reworked the Guild-System. This was a very hard work but now we can say it works 100% blizzlike
    We reworked the Character-Movement system. Because in 4.3.4 Trinity sometimes player did disappear.
    We worked on the core stability. Our longest uptime was 13d with 40 Players on it.

i´m selling the core, because i gived up the project because of financial problems. I just want to get back a part of the money which i spent in the project.

Im selling the core/DB for 250 €

You can contact me per Skype: diego77773.

So we can speak about the trade.

Have a nice day

Selling 4.3.4 Trinity Core