[A] Silvermoon-EU Gold (Paypal) - large stock! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

noliferb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[A] Silvermoon-EU Gold (Paypal) - large stock!

Hello there! I am looking to sell most of my gold stash on Silvermoon-EU Alliance.

Current stock and price: 150k; 0.65-0.7 euro/1k gold

Will update the gold stash once I get more!

Payment method: Paypal (gift)

Delivery: Once the payment has been received, I will trade you the gold through one of 3 possible ways: guild bank-transfer (it can be your very own guild or one that we create on the spot), face-to-face transfer, AH transfer. I do prefer the guild bank transfer as it is the safest. I have gathered the gold myself thus you won't be traded by a random level 1 character but by one of my lvl 90s.

NOTE: You are free to choose in how many steps we do the trade. I myself prefer to divide the amount of gold into smaller stacks for the comfort of both the buyer and the seller.

Before adding me on Skype please also post a reply on this thread (also include in your Skype contact request your Ownedcore nickname).

For larger orders, the price can be slightly negotiated but please do take into consideration the natural variation of gold prices.
    The stock will be updated weekly so make sure you stop by again! I am online mostly during the evenings.

Thank you!

Challenge Mode: Gold boost runs!
    We are selling one of the cheapest SELF-PLAY Challenge Mode 9/9 Gold boost run.

PRICE: 99 euro for a full run 9/9 Gold

You will play your own account!

Our requirements: you need to have all 9 dungeons completed on heroic difficulty on the character you want to buy the boost on, you need to have 10-15 invisibility pots and you need to be on skype.

How does the boost run go? We will invite you in our group and we will guide you via skype throughout the entire run on what strategies we use, where you need to stand, what you need to attack, when to use invis pots and what to avoid.

What classes can be boosted? We can boost any class as long as it is in a dps spec.

What about DPS? The more dps you do, the faster we finish basically. We have succesfuly boosted a person doing 20k dps only.

Gear? As mentioned above, 20k dps is a threshold easily obtained thus you don't need to have any specific gear.

Rewards? 430 achievement points, mount (Phoenix), title (The Undaunted), a full set of class-specific transmog gear.

Payment
    : Payment will be done via Paypal beforehand but it can be split in however many stacks the buyer wants. We are perfectly comfortable being paid before each dungeon 11 euros or for 2 or more dungeons at once.

Time-frame: A boost will usually take around 2 hours and a half, but there are cases in which we finish in just under 2 hours.

At the moment we are selling this only for Europe realms on Alliance side.
    Last edited by noliferb; 10-22-2013 at 10:49 AM.

[A] Silvermoon-EU Gold (Paypal) - large stock!
    noliferb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added Challenge Mode: Gold boost run offer! SELF-PLAY, NO ACCOUNT SHARING!

lowkks's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    legit guy thanks!!!
    Last edited by lowkks; 10-16-2013 at 06:52 AM.

noliferb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received your contact request and added!

EDIT: Trade complete. Thank you for buying. I sold 300k for 200 euros.
    350k left in stock!

EDIT 2: lowkks (dse.will) just bought another 300k for another 200 euros.
    50k left in stock!

EDIT 3: lowkks (dse.will) bought the last 100k for 70 euros.
    At the moment the stock is empty, I will update once I get more gold.
    Last edited by noliferb; 10-16-2013 at 08:26 AM.

siinke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that lowkks looks like scam to me so just hope ur not gonna get scamed. wanted to buy from me but i didnt accept it

noliferb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes siinke, you were proven right. lowkks (dse.will - skype) is a scammer. Once he made the payment and got the gold he disputed on Paypal! Avoid him.

From now on, I will only trade to people that have at least 5 positive feedbacks/can prove that they have traded before!

noliferb's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added 150k to stock.

Only selling to trusted buyers!