WTT i510 Holy Pally (With tons of OS gear) + 71 BoA Rogue for Diablo 3 gold. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Subvert84's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTT i510 Holy Pally (With tons of OS gear) + 71 BoA Rogue for Diablo 3 gold.

Trading my Paladin account that I dont use anymore for some Diablo 3 gold. I am the OO and have all relevant information for the trade. I stopped playing this account because it was an alt account and cant afford to pay for it and my main account at the same time. Just added D3 to my main account so am looking to get some start up gold, and/or possibly some power leveling (Whimsy style) if anybody is interested. Considering offers around 500M-1B Gold, thats around $15-$30 for a very well geared Paladin. The paladin has 3 Royal Satchels, and another huge bag for the 4th one. TONS of Xmog gear in bank as well.

Paladin (600 Mining): Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Rogue: Level 71 Undead Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Contact Info: Skype - Subvert84
    Last edited by Subvert84; 10-15-2013 at 02:25 PM.

WTT i510 Holy Pally (With tons of OS gear) + 71 BoA Rogue for Diablo 3 gold.
    Retdowth123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

D3 gold

Originally Posted by Subvert84 View Post
    Trading my Paladin account that I dont use anymore for some Diablo 3 gold. I am the OO and have all relevant information for the trade. I stopped playing this account because it was an alt account and cant afford to pay for it and my main account at the same time. Just added D3 to my main account so am looking to get some start up gold, and/or possibly some power leveling (Whimsy style) if anybody is interested. Considering offers around 500M-1B Gold, thats around $15-$30 for a very well geared Paladin. The paladin has 3 Royal Satchels, and another huge bag for the 4th one. TONS of Xmog gear in bank as well.

Paladin (600 Mining): Level 90 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory
    Rogue: Level 71 Undead Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Contact Info: Skype - Subvert84
    I just stopped play D3. I would be willing to help you get started in the game and give you gold in trade.