0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Guide to Using .worldport.

This is my first post, and I've heard a couple of questions about worldport, so I thought I'd share:

A guide to .worldport - By Slyfox.

As it probably occurs a lot, it took me a little while to learn how to use worldport on my own, so I'd like to make it a little easier for new server owners/gms to use it.

First of all, type .gps first. The MapID, X, Y, and Z coordinates are what you're looking for.

The worldport formula is as follows: .worldport MapID X Y Z

Say that it gives you the coordinates X: -6612.62443, Y: -1211.35544, Z: 50.4436. (Not real coordinates). Use your minimap as a grid, using X and Y axises, so if you're facing north, or south, Y would move you back and forth, and X would move you side to side. If you were facing east or west, X would move you forward and backwards, and Y would move you side to side. Z is merely the height at which you're standing. Say that you're facing north, you want to go forward about 50 yards. Merely increase the Y coordinate, from -1211, to -1161. (The decimals don't really matter unless you want really exact position.) If you want to worldport you have to input each thing, so you can't just put in .worldport -1161, you have to enter it in it's exact formula.

The MapID: VERY IMPORTANT!

For a worldport command, you MUST use a MapID. If you leave out the MapID or port to a MapID that doesn't exist, you will crash your character and get an error when you try to log in. The only way to fix this is by manually moving your character through the database.

Example: If I'm on top of a cage and I want to get inside, and say the coordinates are MapID: 1 X: 460, Y: 222, and Z: 26 (Not real coordinates).

If I wanted to drop down into the cage and I was right on top of it, I'd use this command:

.worldport 1 460 222 24

I hope this helps. Cheers.
    Last edited by slyfox101; 09-05-2007 at 02:12 PM.

A Guide to Using .worldport.
    Kosmi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: A Guide to Using .worldport.

I think .tele is just better :c