WoW lvl 85 chars(acounts) for game cards.Check it out! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mamborambo's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW lvl 85 chars(acounts) for game cards.Check it out!

Hey there!

I have bunch of lvl 85 old accounts, not getting used for long time, so no reason to keep them there,
    account 1=
    85 paladin, 85 DK, 83 Hunter and there were few more 80+ wich i dont remember.This account has also 1 more account with it with a lvl 80 wich i dont remember what char it is.
    A lot of mounts, rare bought with tons of golds. (also a lot from blizzard store,)Also has some mascotte's sold in the store, lil ragnaros, the small moonkin and something else.
    around 6k achivs.

Account 2=
    85 druid, and dunno what else, if should be just a lvl 85 druid on it and 1 dk around 70. nothing special, if you want to lvl up a druid to bot or play with you can just take it ready to go.

account 3=
    Druid 85+16k gold.
    Hunter 80
    Priest 80
    Rogue 70.
    And should be also few more characters. Has around 6k achivments, few rare mounts

I want to trade them with game cards, or also money is no problem with verified people. i dont have any pricces in my mind so if we talk we can get it done.

for anything you can Pm me here,
    Buying-Gold Eu servers.

WoW lvl 85 chars(acounts) for game cards.Check it out!
    Toopy1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    link to rogue plox?