Honorbuddy 3 sessions key cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hakwins's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honorbuddy 3 sessions key cheap!

So my friend just gave me a 3 session key wich i don't need, selling it cheap.
    49€, also thinking about accepting WoW Gold in Defias Brotherhood.
    If interested add on skype: eduardocarmonahakwins

Regards, Hakwins.

In sight of people trying to scam me because i'm new in this just want to let you know that i only accept payment before giving the key!

And why i'm selling this?
    I think it's important to let you know why i'm selling now WoW Gold and Keys. It's not a matter of being greedy, i just need money to travel, and traveling costs a lot. So if you are interested in buying this or WoW Gold feel free to add me on skype and talk. I really wish to find somebody legit!

I can't give you any reasons to trust me because i'm relatively new in this, btw i've selled gold privately in Spanish realms, if you want to buy my key i just need proof that you are a trusted buyer, because here i've only found scammers that want everything before the payment, giving fake profiles of gold buyers. If you want to add me, write a comment with your skype and later add, so i can know you are a trusted one. Accepting moneybookers at the moment.

Again, regards and good day.

Honorbuddy 3 sessions key cheap!