Emerald Dream Leveling Services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zenc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emerald Dream Leveling Services

Last edited by zenc; 10-15-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Emerald Dream Leveling Services
    Yxlol's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a tip: you can also install Skype on your phone (most likely) and this will allow you to chat with your customers, could be an improvement. Good luck with your services!

zenc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your good luck wishes and the info. I used to use Skype for EVERYTHING, but after you get 400+ ppl on your skype and constantly get hassled, I stopped using it. I just prefer to use email because for one its easier to hear the new email tone than it is to hear skype go off, so you always get a very fast response, unless I don't have my phone with me and I'm outside or something like that.

But I do appreciate your comments and suggestions.

uterke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't buy from this guy. i bought a boost from him earlier this year, ended up in the hospital. When i got home i could not get back to him. And now he "doesn't remember" !! (Even though i still have the receipt and everything!)

zenc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice of you to try and bash my services, but who you paid, as I stated in the emails, was not me. The accounts were hacked, including email, paypal account, Skype, you name it. Must have been a keylogger of some sort. So I had to change all of my information due to this. He still claims that I got the money when in fact I didn't, it was someone who gained access to my information and scammed him is what it was truly. I have NEVER scammed anyone before and don't intend to start now.

This thread has been reported for bashing my name as I have done nothing wrong.

Peveentje's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you're saying is, he payed the wrong guy AND his account got *hacked* by a keylogger on your PC wich also hacked your email, skype and paypal....
    Lol... sounds legit.

zenc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you need to read it again there bud. You are confused as well. My accounts were hacked via a keylogger of some sort it seems by the way it happened, and the hacker used my name, basically being an impersonator, and made the transaction, took the money, and left. But it all comes back to me because it was my email, skype, paypal, etc. I refuse to take blame for something that was not in my hands. If he wants his money back, I would advise him to claim it back with the credit card company because its been longer than 45 days according to him, and paypal wont let you make a claim. However, if he goes through the credit card company, im sure he will get his money back. It may take some time but it can be done.

Uterke, I encourage you to do whatever it is that you have to do to get your money back. File a claim or what you have to do with the credit card company to get that money back my friend. Its your money, not the hackers. Take it back bud. Best of luck to you.
    Last edited by zenc; 10-14-2013 at 10:40 PM.

uterke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you actually proof this? cause first you just didnt remember, then you got hacked...
    Still ive lost 150$ with this guy and ive got the proof if anyone would want it.

Then i made him a proposition, he refused. Hoping i would again pay him over 100$. How can i know you are not hacked again, that this is not the imposter speaking. Funny how the terms of the imposter we're exactly the same.

Ow yeah now i see it. You started your post with it:

There are NO REFUNDS for this service.
    We'll i can tell you this, for being hacked and stuff (if its true). Which is not my fault btw. You do not lend alot of service. "oh my skype and paypal got hacked, well **** those customers, i will never go online on that again"

GG mate

hammy9000's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought from this guy he's a legit scammer.

mighyrock's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im interested in buying leveling from 44-60 how much?