1 Million Gold on Draenor EU Horde. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

milkman987's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Million Gold on Draenor EU Horde.

Hi guys I'm looking to sell off some of my "excess" gold @ my usual price of £5 per 10k (minimum order).

I am not a chain buyer/seller I just earned my gold the hard way but as I play less and less thought I may as well profit a little from it.

It's the first time I have tried to trade via a site but in my old server Nordrassil I traded over 2 million gold to regular customers via PayPal.

If interested please leave your Skype details and we can chat further about the amount you want and the transaction.

Thanks for your time.

1 Million Gold on Draenor EU Horde.
    lowkks's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    send u pm

Forinris's Avatar Active Member Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    21 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by milkman987 View Post
    Hi guys I'm looking to sell off some of my "excess" gold @ my usual price of £5 per 10k (minimum order).

I am not a chain buyer/seller I just earned my gold the hard way but as I play less and less thought I may as well profit a little from it.

It's the first time I have tried to trade via a site but in my old server Nordrassil I traded over 2 million gold to regular customers via PayPal.

If interested please leave your Skype details and we can chat further about the amount you want and the transaction.

Thanks for your time.
    If it's your first time i'd like to give you a heads up that there is scammers all over the place, Better be very cautious when trading alot of gold to people as they can chargeback money through paypal, something that people in-game just don't do.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the best way to avoid that mate? I have been recording transactions tonight with frapps but fortunately it was friends of friends so I have had zero issues.

Quick update I have 465k left now.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I took your advice to check ppl first and lowkks sent me an email and I Googled his name/email an he is a known scammer on various sites under the name Wetzler Braga. If anyone genuine wants to trade message me privately with your mains name on draenor and we can arrange details from there. I neither need the gold or the money so as this is how I have always done things and has been safest fie me I'm sticking to that.

Thanks guys.

sunnynana's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    send you pm

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just been scammed by a user of the site WoWorks http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/memb...4-woworks.html

skype : games.trader - Pastebin.com i also used frapps and have screenshots of the transaction.

Not cool so i will take back my offer of trading here i managed to avoid 3 scammers last night and fell for the forth ;(

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a heads up this guy claims to have been hacked but i got his ip address im sure admin can confirm that this was his proir ip 78.141.179.15 .

Bit more of the conversation.....

[22:36:00] WoW Works [WTS] Gamecards, MoP and Unmerged Accounts!: How about I made like 2.3 milions tonight from scamming people on some strangers skype? How about not giving you back your gold?
    [22:39:06] WoW Works [WTS] Gamecards, MoP and Unmerged Accounts!: You can **** off now or later, I don't care cause I'll **** off with this gold now

stalkk's Avatar Banned Europe's largest D3 gold trader CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    90 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    need draenor horde