Power-Leveling 1-90 Hand Completed () menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

CrossFire221's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Power-Leveling 1-90 Hand Completed ($20)

I'm a experienced player who has not played Wow in about 6 months. All my previous accounts got banned for selling gold, and i wish to get myself back into the game. This is not to make money or anything along those lines, i simply wish to level a toon from 1-90 to get back into the hang of things. You probably think i am trying to scam you, but i am assuming the account i would be leveling, would be brand new with no toon's on it, and me only knowing the email/password, which leaves me out of options as far as scamming you would go. I will be playing somewhere around 12 hour's a day, im a pretty fast leveler. Im only asking 20 bucks to do this, ill get fun and enjoyment out of it, you get a level 90 toon. As far as the time it will take to do this, im not sure, like i said all i can promise is ill be playing about 12 hours a day with the sole purpose of leveling. I am willing to level any class/race, just as long as it is on a US server. If you wish to have professions, let me know which two and ill work with them as i progress, however they won't be main priority. Keep in mind i can only level one account, so, don't slack if your interested, im ready to start playing today. If you are interested and wish to further talk about this, my skype is listed below. Thanks

Power-Leveling 1-90 Hand Completed ()
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still Open...