2 Molten-wow premium accounts. Paypal. Can trade for League RP aswell. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

hypocritical's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Molten-wow premium accounts. Paypal. Can trade for League RP aswell.

First account has 36 coins and 233 points on it, a gear capped (pvp/pve) mage on Deathwing realm, with maxed engi/enchanting on it and some randomly geared warrior.
    Second one is also premium, no coins, about 200 points, an almost gear capped (pvp/pve) resto shaman, maxed jc/bs.
    Both accounts are as old as Molten is, both have been played a lot on. I'm the original owner of both the accounts.

Looking to get 20EURO for the mage one.
    10EURO for the shaman one.
    Can also trade any or both of them for league of legends RP on EUW. 1500 per account or 2500 for both.

I'm a smart and cautious guy so anyone who'd like to waste my time trying to steal my shit will also waste his own.

Send a quick email to [email protected] if you're interested.

Thank you.
    Last edited by hypocritical; 10-10-2013 at 10:56 PM.

2 Molten-wow premium accounts. Paypal. Can trade for League RP aswell.
    hypocritical's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some guy with Skype name bence.horvath3 already tried scamming me. Some other dude thought it'd be smarter to say he's a girl to scam me. Poor people.

Bump.