Level 50 Pally, 50 Bard, Collector's Edition, 4500 Crysta 45$ Account + Extra Account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Lazslo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 50 Pally, 50 Bard, Collector's Edition, 4500 Crysta 45$ Account + Extra Account

I am selling a FFXIV account that has a level 50 pally and a level 50 bard on Gilgamesh US. The account is a collectors edition account. There is also another license attached to the account that also has the collectors edition (it has 0 chars on it). The account has 4500 Crysta on it! That is 45$ Worth of Crysta. Also on the account: Level 30 Scholar/Summoner, 21 Thamaturge, there is a level 17-25 carpenter/botanist on the account as well I believe. There should be around 300k Gil on the account as well.

The gear on the chars is average, not much progression past their level 50 quest gear. The account is currently inactive but like I said there is 45$ worth of Crysta to use. That also means you can get your veteran rewards right away!

I am currently taking offers on the accounts(s). I have 100% positive feedback and a lot of it on EpicNPC! (WTS Level 50 Pally, 50 Bard, Collector's Edition, 4500 Crysta 45$ Account + Extra Account)

The account has a free server transfer available.

Please respond before contacting. The best ways to get in touch with me are:

Aim: Senwan
    Last edited by Lazslo; 10-10-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Level 50 Pally, 50 Bard, Collector's Edition, 4500 Crysta 45$ Account + Extra Account
    Lazslo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still for sale, not asking for much.

Lazslo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R