15k+ Achieve Points | 550ilvl Mage | 220k Gold | 25 Guild (Illidan - Horde) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

WoWAcct's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15k+ Achieve Points | 550ilvl Mage | 220k Gold | 25 Guild (Illidan - Horde)

I've tried selling to private websites in the past and only ended up getting burned by people who try to recall their money.

UPDATE/GOLD: I've recently sold the Gold and I no longer have 220k Gold but I can't edit the title due to a lack of CoreCoins.

My Main
    Level 90 Goblin Mage | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory

Paladin Alt
    []maskedarmory[]com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-226215[]html

Shaman Alt:
    []maskedarmory[]com/anonymous-wow-armory-profile-226216[]html

Bonuses:
    There are a ton of BoA items for leveling in the bank.

I have a Level 3 guild on the Alliance populated server of Stormrage with a 40 something priest and about 2,000 gold on there.

Level 25 Guild
    That's right, I have a nearly 1,000 member capped guild full of active members. All members have been online within a time slot of 30 days because I'm constantly booting inactive members with the addon GuildKicker. I also use SGP Promote to keep the ranks maintained and yes (it's a Super Guild Invite) Guild. It has around 1200 Achievement points and 6 tabs.

Diablo 3
    Yes, Diablo 3 is attached to this account (even though no one really plays it anymore). You'll still have the basic copy when it becomes awesome again! It's a fully active Diablo 3 with a couple of 60s on it (I'm honestly not sure if they're naked or not).

Starcraft 2 - NOT HEART OF THE SWARM
    I haven't played much of Starcraft 2 but I do have the full basic (not the expansion) on my account.

Why Are You Selling This Account?

I barely feel the urge to login or to do anything in this game anymore. I want to focus on business related ventures and move on from gaming in general.

I've always been hesitant to sell privately because of the amount of scammers, stolen PayPal accounts and credit card chargeback people out there. However, after dealing with a couple of re-seller websites over the past couple of years, my experience hasn't been much different with them either. I deal with PayPal on a daily basis for a living, why people still try to scam me is beyond me.

I can send you a picture of my Photo ID to confirm it's me.

Payment should be made via PayPal only

NOTICE:
    I will not accept PayPal payments from unverified PayPals.
    I highly prefer "Gift" as the payment option when sending payment.
    I will not accept a Credit Card payment via PayPal.
    I will not negotiate with someone who has an English Username that barely speaks a word of English. I work in internet marketing, I get contacted by "John Smith" type usernames from India all the time, I'm not delusional to how that works.

Asking Price: Negotiable

IF YOU CONTACT ME ON SKYPE, PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD FIRST

I currently do not have a starting bid, so we can discuss the details and negotiate a deal when you contact me.
    Last edited by WoWAcct; 10-07-2013 at 10:30 PM.

15k+ Achieve Points | 550ilvl Mage | 220k Gold | 25 Guild (Illidan - Horde)