twink account's menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

monkuu's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

twink account's

Hello wow players , after some years of twinking i decided left this game
    so i sell my account's , i have 11 wow twink's
    60 and 70 characters geared verry well
    with legendarys , tier 3 , no longer obtainables , rare mounts and naxx40 old gear
    most important stuffs are tier 3 complete on few characters , swift zulian tiger and raptor , scarab lord title ( and the mount aswell ) , atiesh the crazy legendary stuff , corrupted ashbringer , thoridal bow , warglaives , thunderfury and sulfuros , ashes of al'ar , amani war bear and i can continue this list over 2 pages on this forum
    but if you are interested in getting one add me on skype
    and the skype id it is : flor88gek
    im not original owner of this accounts , i have bought this from diferent peoples that quit the game or from random markets but i played the account from years and i can say everything is ok now , i provide for each of this accounts the complete informations + id , when i bought the accounts i specifyed that i want all the infos , so ofc now i can offer you the same things

respect peoples , and remember my skype id is: flor88gek , add me and lets talk .

twink account's