[EU H & A] Challenge Masters - 9/9 CM Boosts - FAST and CHEAP Boost Team! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Lohx's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU H & A] Challenge Masters - 9/9 CM Boosts - FAST and CHEAP Boost Team!

Special promotion for the fact that Challenge Modes will be getting removed from the game before WoD Release! 9/9 Self Play run for only 80 Euros!

-About Us-

We are a group of friends who originally started doing challenge modes for gold on Frostmane. From beeing small we have turned into one of the best boost teams in the world having served over 200 costumers with 100+ 9/9 runs done. We will guide you through all 9 challenge modes and explain anything you might want to know of any challenge mode there is.

Our group has players who are/were ranked top 10 challenge score in the world for their respective class without even trying hard to speed run (all we did was realm firsts on Frostmane and we got very good world times doing it.)

How our runs go

Here are some vods of my stream, to show you guys how we do the runs with 2 buyers.

One of our latest runs: 9/9 done in 1:50 hrs.

- Our second run with people from Ownedcore - 2 of them. Done in UNDER 2 hours (my 2 hour flask never ran out).
    - A boost with us 4 manning instances for the buyer.

-Service-

We will be taking you and 1 other buyer through all 9 gold challenge modes in a very fast time of only around 2 hours, how fast it is done depends on how much dps our buyers will be doing since thats what helps the run go faster, its even possible to finish them in 1:30 hours! Our group is capable of easily 3 manning the gold challenge modes so if you feel like going afk or just going naked and dancing next to us you can feel free to do that. However every little bit of dps helps get your set faster so we'd recommend you just do whatever you can!

Just for a note, our latest runs with our new shaman have all been done @ an average of 1:50 hours.

-Prices-

We currently strive to be fairly cheap for compared to how good our service is, we are most likely the cheapest you will get if you want a AMAZING quality run!

Full 9/9 self play run - ONLY 80 Euros! Paid through paypal.

Looking at the other threads around here who actually play your character and do it very slow compared to us, we feel this is more than fair of a price for now (way cheaper than any other self play on this site atleast).

Prices for individual instances can be discussed over skype.

-Requirements-

- ALL 9/9 dungeons done on heroic atleast once on the character which you want the set on. If you do not have a dungeon done on heroic we will charge you 6 euros extra for that dungeon since it takes almost as long to do on heroic as on challenge mode.
    - Atleast 6 invisibility potions, preferably 18 second ones for your own safety but 15 second ones are fine also.
    - The ability to listen to simple instructions on skype. You will be in a call with us, you do not have to speak or call anything out we will handle everything.

-Contact-

Click the image to add me directly to avoid impostors!

If you're interested and have all of the requirements ticked don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you might have!

-Extra-

We also do Server First boosts for the Feats of Strength. We got asked to do one by a client and we gave it a go, got it done in a timely manner for a very fair price so were confident in adding this to our service.

For this you've got a couple of requirements:

-You must bring another 2 people who are interested in partaking in the boost (they must also be willing to pay, unless you're paying for them or something of the sort)
    -You and the other people you find must be willing to transfer to a server with fairly bad realm records (we will find it for you).
    -You must be able to pull your own weight, some strategies require a certain amount of damage to be put out to not wipe.

Knowledge of the challenge modes is preferred but not required.

Prices for this will be discussed on skype and will depend on what sort of setup you can spring up and what realm were having you move to. For example a set up with 3 melee dps will cost a lot more than a perfect setup with a hunter mage ele shaman dps.

-Feedback-

Originally Posted by henarti View Post
    Bought a boost from these guys, 90 euros well spent imo. It took a bit over 2 hours to complete it, and this was with me and one other buyer.

Highly recommend these guys if you're planning on buying any kind of challenge mode boost!
    Originally Posted by themag3 View Post
    Bought a boost, got hooked up the next day, and I must say, that my assumptions were correct.
    These guys are completely legit and professional, whilst maintaining a pleasant environment.
    Zero wipes, no fails, and done in under 2 hours, and as the above poster, this was done with an additional buyer.
    Most impressive.
    Originally Posted by Vcertno View Post
    Bought from them. Legit and very professional.
    Awesome & fast boost service.
    Originally Posted by FMStaff View Post
    This service is really good. The guys were surprisingly fun to talk and listen to while we did the Challenge Modes, they also made the CMs seem so easy.
    Me and my friend got a time and date last week for when we should run, but we actually f*** up with us failing terribly at paypal, and my friend had not done any dungeons on heroic. These guys were actually cool with it, even though they lost about 180 euros because of us messing up something so easy.

I really recommend these guys. You get to play your own character, this is the cheapest CM service out there (that I know of), and it took us about 2 hours even though we had a 10 minute break.
    Originally Posted by Seireitei View Post
    Bought a boost from these guys. Great group, got me and another buyer through with ease.
    Highly recommended for anyone wanting a CM boost.

Thanks again guys.
    Originally Posted by 3g3r0 View Post
    Just had a run finished with these guys, really smooth and quick service!
    Did it on horde side, so I can verify that there's no problem with that at all!
    Nice people, good atmosphere, relaxed run.

On a sidenote, I did my order and had my single-run finished in less time than my dinner took in the oven
    Originally Posted by SheepHunterZ View Post
    I bought a boost along with 2 other people, they did it extremely smooth and professional. I recommend these guys if you're looking for a challange mode boost. It would be a pleasure if I could join them again on another character!
    Originally Posted by bewead View Post
    Contacted Lohx yesterday, got the boost done today, all went smooth. Theses guys are really cool and talkative, we done good times even with few mistakes from me and other buyer (I died because I forgot to use my inv pot, released, tried to run in but go tp in capital, I had to fly to the instance. They waited for me and we managed to finish get gold haha).

Really recommanded if you don't want to share your acc and have all the fun going throught the instances.
    Originally Posted by Induce View Post
    Easy run, took less that 2 hours, afkd the last 3 dungeons basically was no problems whatsoever.
    Originally Posted by abbeteh1 View Post
    I highly recommend these guys, fast, cheap, friendly and fun! Got me through here fast and making me laugh quite a few times, simple and clear instructions before every encounter. Cheapest on the market!

Got my boost just a day after order.
    Originally Posted by blackskymagic View Post
    legit guys! bought a cm 9/9 gold boost today and did the run also today, so they are pretty fast. the run was done in a bit less than 2 hours i think and that was with a pissbreak and ganking horde players between the runs ! i can really recommend these guys
    Originally Posted by Franks94 View Post
    I have done 2 9/9 Challenge runs with these guys and i cant begin to explain how pleased i am with the service i received. The runs were fast, relaxed and really enjoyable. Even tho you are being boosted being in skype with these guys makes it feel like you are just running through with a group of friends. They are soo kind and fun to talk to and will take the time to help and explain anything if you need it. The service was easily worth the price paid and the run will take you maybe 2 hours at most. These guys really know what they are doing and on my last run we even did it with one person afking at the start of the instance. 10/10 Would use this service again!
    Originally Posted by zaze41 View Post
    Just had a horde boost with these guys today and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a challenge mode boost.

I only asked earlier in the same day and they were able to get me into a horde boost. The run was less than 2 hours long and these guys were very funny and entertaining in skype. No problems at all and very pleased with the service.
    Originally Posted by phantomvolt View Post
    Awesome service!

Quick, friendly and very funny! Could not recommend this enough!!
    Originally Posted by Artyx View Post
    Bought a boost after talking to their priest for a while, had to wait about 2 weeks to get the money, and he got the group together within 1 hour if me saying that I'm ready, amazing service, thanks guys <3
    Originally Posted by Boostie View Post
    Great fellas, was nice and clean. Worth the money, i strongly recommend these guys =)
    Originally Posted by Richard L View Post
    These guys had a very well-known reputation of beeing efficient and nice, and it sure was a very well deserved reputation.
    The entire 9/9 boost was done in about 1hr45min or so, which to me was nice and quick, it went super smooth the entire time and I had quite alot of fun both listening and talking with the boosters, they're really amazing and nice persons.
    If you've ever thought of buying a CM boost, you should absolutely consider these guys, it was a blast and I enjoyed every bit of it!
    My conclusion of the run, 10/10 would do it again.
    Money well spent!
    Last edited by Lohx; 01-12-2015 at 02:22 AM.

[EU H &amp; A] Challenge Masters - 9/9 CM Boosts - FAST and CHEAP Boost Team!
    henarti's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a boost from these guys, 90 euros well spent imo. It took a bit over 2 hours to complete it, and this was with me and one other buyer.

Highly recommend these guys if you're planning on buying any kind of challenge mode boost!

themag3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a boost, got hooked up the next day, and I must say, that my assumptions were correct.
    These guys are completely legit and professional, whilst maintaining a pleasant environment.
    Zero wipes, no fails, and done in under 2 hours, and as the above poster, this was done with an additional buyer.
    Most impressive.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it.

Don't hesitate to contact us, were free to do boosts every day!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Availible all day today so hit us up!

Vcertno's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    44/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought from them. Legit and very professional.
    Awesome & fast boost service.

Seireitei's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought a boost from these guys. Great group, got me and another buyer through with ease.
    Highly recommended for anyone wanting a CM boost.

Thanks again guys.

themag3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had to buy a second time, and once again everything went smooth. Done in just about 2 hours. Big up.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hit us up, were starting to get a fair bit of clients but still have a lot of free days!

TheSpankzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hate to be one of the people who write negative reviews but can't help it on this one. These guys were reccomended to me by another set of buyers who said they were cool and fun to go along with so i thought i'd give them a shot, considering the price is low and rep comes best from word of mouth. Last week waited about an hour only to be told one guy was AFK and now can't do it for a week. Today, waited another hour or so only to be told again that a guy is AFK and can't do it. I honestly understand people have IRL stuff to do and boosting people probably isn't the most favorite weekend activity, but asking to reschedule twice due to people just being AFK isn't a good excuse. Really annoyed that I could of easily gone for other boosters at a lower price but decided to stick to these guys as IRL friends said they were good. Sorry guys but if you can't organize being online at least let the buyer know in advance, wasted another day waiting for you guys.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm, the first time you contacted me I said we would MAYBE be able to do it on that day but we can't really organize the run on the day we are contacted 90% of the time. You contacted me at like 19:00 last saturday, I again told you I would MAYBE be able to get a run going but the other buyer which could have potentially come was afk how was that remotely a reschedule? And considering I did the heroics with you, which removed like 30+ euros of what it would have costed you I don't see how you "waited" since with 6 heroics needing to be done I was going to reschedule you anyways, I'm NOT bringing another buyer through an extra 30 mins on the run to do 6 heroics.

After that I told you friday and you decided to reschedule when you ended up not even having anything to do and asking me if we could do it friday when we had already made different plans. Some stuff came up on saturday and we had to change plans. If your schedule is too awkward for us to make it on other days HOW IS THAT OUR FAULT? You couldn't make it on any other days than friday or saturday and you decided to reschedule the run on friday for which would have been the best day for all of us yet you blame us? That's pretty much the first run we've had to reschedule due to some occurrences and I still can't blame it on our part after you your self decided to reschedule the run I gave you one week in advance for.

And please go ahead and link me someone who would do your 7/9 for cheaper than us that let you play your own character and would get it done in a lower ammount of time than us. On these forums no one comes even remotely close to our time for the quality of service you get, most of our runs are done in 2:15 hrs with 3 boosters while every1 else boosts with 4 and do it in 3+ hours for a far higher price.
    Last edited by Lohx; 10-27-2013 at 08:32 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been doing some speed runs from time to time last week or so and we've upgraded our rank a fair ammount. Our dk is currently ranked Nr 2 challenge mode dk in the world soon the be #1 since hes only a few points off and the rest of our team is ranked top 20, soon we'll be ranked top 5 tho since we've gotten a hold of a monk tank.

Reached the check mark of 50+ boosts done too, feel free to hit us up!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LF Buyers for this week! Our last week was pretty busy which was awesome but we have nothing booked for after tuesday this week!

maxfx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    11 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could i pay u with gold ?
    Last edited by maxfx; 02-18-2014 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope we only take gold on the realms listed since we only have characters on those realms.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast