WoW Gold Ragnaros Realm US, menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kenobi001's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Gold Ragnaros Realm US,

hello ownedcore community, im new to this site but im a serious trader, i have sold gold in just other site, and a few players in-game, but due to the fear of being scammed or reported for spamming on trade,i cant get more customers,so thats why im here.

COMPETITIVE PRICES!!

Do you think someone sells at a lower price? let me know and i can lower the price, pm so we can start to negotiate!

Post your $/K, for what faction u want it,how much u want and we can start to negotiate :P or just send me a PM for more info, i have for both factions. i use only paypal, but if u want other payment method we can talk about it.

If you are afraid of making the deal due to being catched by GM'S, heres a few tips to increase our security.
    -Never say a word in game, all must be talked here or in Skype/MSN
    -Using a character 90 will decrease greatly the chances of being catched by GM
    -Giving the total amount in parts (ie.you buy 100k,i give you 20k with 5 chars)
    -Give any or some rare or epic useless item in exchange will help A LOT. (this is the safest method,almost guaranteed of not being catched)

-Retiring gold and depositing and item in the guild bank is another way.

-Dont tell ANYONE about what you did and how.
    By selling/buying an item in the auction house, green or rare quality (the higher the quality the higher the chances of dont draw the attention
    )

Heres an extra tip that i found in my experience in the market (all buyers and sellers,even reknown ones are subject to get caught, no trade is 100% safe.)

-Use a program for hide your IP, this is an extra security tip, in case you get caught,this can be used while selling and buying, if they bann you for this, you can argue you got hacked,when you buy and sell,- deactivate your authenticator 3 days or more before the trade--, they will track the ip and will see that it doesnt belong to your country and will free you from bann.( this is a like a counter attack measure that has worked for other players that got caught.)

current stock :100K for alliance 1$/1k Negotiable- Cheapest than ebay and other sites!!
    updated: MAY/06/2014
    Last edited by Kenobi001; 05-06-2014 at 01:58 PM.

WoW Gold Ragnaros Realm US,
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Trading for prepaid 30/60/90. post your offers or pm for more info.
    Last edited by Kenobi001; 10-17-2013 at 04:47 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cmon,go get that mount in the veiled stair-black market of pandaria!!!
    Last edited by Kenobi001; 04-30-2014 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or

Post your $/K, for what faction u want it,how much u want and we can start to negotiate :P, i have for both factions.
    Last edited by Kenobi001; 10-17-2013 at 04:45 PM.

Dartexx's Avatar Site Donator
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    183 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bought some gold, very nice seller, can only recommend!
    We do currencies/accounts/services in many online games.
    10+ years in business, thousands of happy customers
    Contacts: Skype dartex2008 / Discord dartex2023 / Telegram @dartex2008
    Beware of impersonators! Always request PM here before making any deal with me to make sure you're not dealing with a scammer pretending to be me.