Choose 2 accounts for a Hearthstone-key (wow, steam, LoL) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

jontegroning's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Choose 2 accounts for a Hearthstone-key (wow, steam, LoL)

YOU GET TO CHOOSE TWO ACCOUNTS OF YOU CHOICE IN EXCHANGE FOR A HEARTHSTONE BETA-KEY

I'm desperately looking to get a hold of a Hearthstone Beta-key and have now decided that I'm willing to trade not only my Wow-account, but also my Steam & LoL-account since I don't play any of those games anymore. (You get to choose 2 as stated above)

Alright. So.
    I'm going to write down some facts about the accounts from the top of my head, if you'd like to know anything else. Contact me. Willing to give you any information, pictures etc.

World of Warcraft:

Hunter 90 - Kazzak (H) Fully PVP geared. Reached around 2k rating in 5.3 2s.
    Shaman 90 - Kazzak (H) Also pretty much fully geared in two specs, resto and elemental. Nothing special though.
    Warrior 90 - Kazzak (H) Recently dinged. No gear at all.

Priest 90 - Ravencrest (A) Played at the start of expansion. Not rly geared.

81 lock and 85 dk
    loads of other alts.

Got the title "The insane" on the account. Also like 15 other titles. 50k gold on Kazzak and quiet a lot of mounts (73) Some rares and a lot of gold-purchasable somewhat expensive ones.

LoL-account:

EU WEST
    84 Champions
    Loads of skins, mostly expensive ones (975 rp+)

804 normal wins.
    Silver II - 104W-103L

Steam-account

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
    Call of Duty: Black Ops
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Counter-Strike 1.6 & Condition Zero

Original owner of all the accounts.

Further contact, write here or:
    Last edited by jontegroning; 10-04-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Choose 2 accounts for a Hearthstone-key (wow, steam, LoL)