553 Prot Paladin with Dreadnaught! Over 10k Achv Points and Over 100 Mounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Scothetsnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

553 Prot Paladin with Dreadnaught! Over 10k Achv Points and Over 100 Mounts

Hey guys I am looking to sell my main wow account after getting tired with the game. I have had this account since vanilla and the main focus of the account is PVE. My paladin is 553 ilvl with almost full Siege of Orgrimmar Gear! He even has a war-forged weapon. I have 13 out of the 14 bosses killed as well so you can get into any strong PvE guild with it. I also have over 50k gold on my paladin and another 20k gold on another alt realm. I have max JC and max enchanting with almost every recipe which is how I make so much gold.

Over 30 titles some really hard to obtain. Like "The Fearless" and "The Stormbreaker" Over 10k achievement points. With every "Ahead of The Curve" Feats of Strength. These are obtained for killing the end game boss of each tier before nerfs. I have over 100 mounts. 115 To be exact with some hard to get ones like the Ashes of Alar and the Ravenlord. I also have almost every raid meta achievement mount in the game. ALSO!! I have the Dreadnaught Head, Shoulders and Gloves! Which are very cool and expensive. I paid over 150k gold for all of it.

I will be selling this account for a very fair price since I need some extra money asap. To get in contact with me add my on skype @ jaymeadamz

553 Prot Paladin with Dreadnaught! Over 10k Achv Points and Over 100 Mounts
    Scothetsnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~bump~

Probably selling tomorrow, get your offers in! Has lengendary cloak btw.