Feenix multi-account: t2 Warlock, Mage on Warsong and Warlock t4 gear on Archangel menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

divlein's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix multi-account: t2 Warlock, Mage on Warsong and Warlock t4 gear on Archangel

Greetings, i'am going to sell my Feenix wow-one account with a lot of characters.

Al'Akir: Undead male mage with t1 and some ZG epics, Rank 9, Tailoring 300 and Herbalism about 120+, 100% mount.

Warsong: Gnome female warlock with 5/8t2 and other ZG/AQ20 epics, R4, Tailoring and Enchanting 300, got a lot of raid recs, 100% mount.
    Human female mage, nothing interested, but has got good priraid gear and 100% mount.

Archangel: Undead male warlock with some t4 pieces and other Karazhan, Craft and Heroics items, got 100%, but not fly mount.

I've got all information from this account.
    Also i'am going to sell my own bank with a lot of cons, flasks and more than 550VP.
    All of it i can provide by screenshots or stream.
    Payment method is Paypal.
    Skype - otherguy34 or here on forum share your contact information.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by divlein; 11-21-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Feenix multi-account: t2 Warlock, Mage on Warsong and Warlock t4 gear on Archangel