1.12.1 Bot menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Thread: 1.12.1 Bot

Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1.12.1 Bot

Hello,
    since I am in a pretty bad situation money wise right now I consider selling my bot for 1.12.1 WoW which I started writing about one year ago.

Currently it has the following features:
    • Chat logger (logs specific channel + every message containing your toons name in the body)
    • Different modes (Fishing, Grinding, Craft)
    • Customclass system with a big API (example: warrior custom class)
    • Good profile creator

The bot works by calling functions which means for the end user:
    • You dont need to setup bars, change keybinds or install addons.
    • The bot works completely in background. No single key is send to the WoW window.

Since I am also an active 1.12.1 player I grinded MANY chars with this baby. I spend A LOT OF TIME watching the bot and improving really every tiny thing I could.

The API provides functions to realise every fight behaviour you can think of:
    • Stance Switching (and equal stuff)
    • Using Overpower if its avaible (aswell other attacks which get avaible through specific actions)
    • Using specific attacks if we have more than one attacker
    • Using items from the bag
    • etc

Also I spend a good time making the bot very dynamic. You need a custom mod for something? Just tell me and I program it in a day.

Last but not least I have some screenshots for you:

About the future?
    Since I enjoy programming aswell learning new stuff the development will never really stop. You should note that I am a hobby programmer and I wont force myself to realise feature XY until date XY.

For the future I planed to replace the current waypoint system with ppather / nav mesh path generation. Right now I am working on Vendoring.

Interested?
    Contact me in Skype: corthezz.mmowned

There is no fixed price nor any real protection added.
    In this year I shared it with no one and if I wouldnt have money problems I wouldnt even sell it.
    If you decide to share it its your bad since it will only lead to more attention for it.

I accept all kind of offers and also sell the source.
    Also selling for a higher price and then stopping sales completely.
    w/e just contact me.

1.12.1 Bot
    Corthezz's Avatar Elite User Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    183/98
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now selling it for 10 euro lifetime