2/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zul Farrak Exploit for Hunters

This exploit is for killing the witch doctor in Zul Farrak solo over and over again for loot and experience.

You need to make your way to the witch doctor, feigning death whenever you aggro something, which should only be twice if you're not reckless. Coming from the entrance you'll need to stay to the right, making your way to the witch doctor's area. Before the witch doctor's enclosed yard area there is a long corridor. Before you enter that corridor which takes you to the witch doctor's area, you need to make a right and get on the hillside behind the wall. You can travel on the hillside all the way right above the witch doctor's alter. Fall into the witch doctor's alter so you can activate him so that his name will turn red and he will be attackable. Before he attacks you he will start saying something which gives you the time to get clear of the area and feign death. Now, go back to the hillside and get right above the witch doctor, standing on top of the wall that encloses his alter. You will see that he is no longer after you but is now attackable. Just shoot him from there until he dies, then feign death again, go down and loot him and his treasure chest. You can disenchant his loot if you'd like.

I wanted to add for those who don't know, that when you leave the instance in order to do it again you will need to reset the instance. You do this simply by getting in a group and disbanding while outside the instance before re-entering.

Zul Farrak Exploit for Hunters
    HunterHero's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    150/230
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great i will do

Vojo.Azjol-Nerub.level 50. The Outkast