Private Seller; Area52; 100% Auction-house Farmed; 950K For sale!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

billybob7175's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Private Seller; Area52; 100% Auction-house Farmed; 950K For sale!!

I'm back with another 900k+ available for sale.

A little about myself:
    I have been selling gold in WoW for the past few years in bulk amounts (usually people buy 200k+) at discounted prices. I have NEVER used any botting software; my gold is 100% legitimately made from the AH. Every last copper. I am 100% American. I live in USA and have only ever sold gold on my 2 realms (a52, Turalyon). I have sold over 5 million gold in the past 2 years to a lot of private buyers, but also to some resellers trying to turn a profit.

With that said, certain conditions must be met for me to sell to you. I will only sell to reputable buyers. You will add me on skype. You will add me on real ID, and/or you will message me on facebook, and the names must match up. If buying through paypal (I only sell through Moneybookers and Paypal) you must have a US-Verified Paypal account. If you're extremely reputable I may consider a non-US Verified paypal account.

The prices are as follows:

0-100k: .85/k
    101-350k: .80/k
    351k+: .75/k

As always, if someone has extremely high rep as well as feedback, my prices are negotiable.

If you cannot comply with the above requirements, please do not waste your time (or mine) in contacting me.

If you're interested, or want to talk a bit, feel free to email me, skype me, or post here/message me.

EMAIL: [email protected]

Thanks for reading. And as always, don't hesitate to bring up any questions or concerns you may have.

Cheers from Area52.

P.S. - Also selling a Spectral Tiger Cub, as well as some other TCG items for well below ebay prices. Send me an email if interested.

Private Seller; Area52; 100% Auction-house Farmed; 950K For sale!!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking for legitimate buyers!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still looking!! Moneybookers or Paypal!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still plenty of gold left! Get ahold of me on here, through email, or skype!