Looking to sell 3 WoW  accounts!!! Best offer for each takes them!!!!!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Cmlkirk89's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking to sell 3 WoW accounts!!! Best offer for each takes them!!!!!!

I'll start by saying I've been playing wow since probably age 16. I'm 24 now so I've got a lot of time invested in this game. I recently got married and have a kid on the way. I haven't played wow in over 6-7 months. I stopped playing during the first 7-8 months of MoP. I have 3 accounts I'm trying to sell. None of them are like OMFG geared because like I said I stopped playing. However every account has epic flight on each and every character level 80+ if the characters are 90 then they are completely geared for heroics and or entry level raiding. They aren't ready for any new content but if you've got good guildies than you'll be geared in no time. A great account for someone who knows how to play but is just looking for a new main for pvp or raid needs.
    Account #1
    Characters:
    90 DK
    90 Mage
    88 rogue
    88 Monk

This account has literally the best geared characters as I spent most of my last days on this account.

Account #2
    85 Druid
    85 shaman
    85 warrior

This account is super perfect if you're ready to start a 90 however the shaman and Druid have begun grinding in mop starter areas

Account #3
    90 hunter
    85 warlock
    85 paladin

Hunter is a beast and paladin is almost best gear for his level to start mop.

I am looking for your best offer on any or all accounts. I have all if the info on each and every account and I am the OO. I have multiple accounts because I used to log 2 characters at a time to help me grind mats and whatnot. All the characters are on silvermoon. All characters are eligible for everything!! Realm xfer, name change, race change all of it!
    I will not put a price on accounts I'm simply taking best offers.
    Contact me at [email protected]
    Text: 7609367158

Looking to sell 3 WoW  accounts!!! Best offer for each takes them!!!!!!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump before bed.

Thanks G/R