Feenix Burning Crusade Accounts menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Drummerthing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix Burning Crusade Accounts

Account 1:
    Sold

Account 2:
    70 Blood Elf Paladin
    70 Troll Hunter
    70 Human Warlock
    70 Draenei Hunter
    5 Undead Priest (bank alt)
    9 Human Priest (bank alt)
    I am the original owner
    Archangel Server

Blood elf paladin: Has enough gear to tank Karazhan and heroics. Has full blue set with defense and avoidance cap. Has 385 enchanting with Mongoose enchant. Has 375 jewelcrafting. Has normal flying (225 riding) Has 21 silver.

Troll hunter: Was made as a farming character. Literally has full green gear and is not very geared at all. Has 300 mining and epic ground mount only (150 riding). Has 1 gold and (literally) broken armor.

Human warlock: Has enough gear to dps SSC/TK and is attuned to SSC/TK (has Champion of the Naruu title). Has 375 jewelcrafting, shadoweave tailoring, fishing, cooking, and first aid. Has 225 riding (normal riding). Has 15g and warlock mount quest done.

Draenei hunter: Also made as a farming character. Has little gear, full greens. Has 375 mining and herbalism. Has 24g.

Undead Priest (bank alt): Has all 7 bank slots bought with 16 slot bags in each slot. Has many random crafting materials and recipes, but nothing of major value. Has a personal guild with a guild bank with 1 tab. Has 1 silver.

Human Priest (bank alt): Has all 7 bank slots bought with 16 slot bags in each slot. Has many items of value and a personal guild bank with 2 bank tabs. Has 20g.

Price: I do not have a set price so send me an offer.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am sorry for no screenshots. If you are truly concerned and interested, please contact me and I will send you screenshots.
    I am only accepting payment on Paypal.
    Last edited by Drummerthing; 09-27-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Feenix Burning Crusade Accounts
    Drummerthing's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account 1 sold.