feenix acc UD rogue  Warsong(x12) server menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

shade7's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

feenix acc UD rogue Warsong(x12) server

Hi. As the title says I want to sell my acc on Feenix Warsong server. I wasn't playing for a long time on this acc. It has a 60 UD rogue and 60 UD warrior in it. Acc has a total of 1200g in it.

Rogue:
    - Gear: 1x t2 (helm) , 3x t1 , darkmoon card: maelstrom trinket , lobotomizer , krol blade , rest full blue.
    - Char has some more nice weapons that I may check and also has a lot of boe stuff that I didn't tried to sell.
    - %100 mount
    - 300 eng with all reflector trinkets grenades etc.
    - 300 mining
    - 300 first aid

Warrior:
    - Gear: Nothing special just leveled. (Has kang decapitator if you like it for start but the server is endgame atm so it will be useless imo)
    - %60 mount

I may also trade this acc with an acc on the same server with a mage in it that has better/equal gear with my rogue and has 300 engineering , 300 first aid , Tidal Charm trinket and not having a bad reputation with the server.

Contact me from skype or here. skype name: shade1234567

feenix acc UD rogue  Warsong(x12) server