Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bot] Exilebuddy - Closed Beta Invites

It's about that time folks.

We've been working on Exilebuddy for the past couple months (nearing on 9 months now) and we're at the stage where a closed beta is required. We will also do an open beta after we're confident things have been worked out.

Exilebuddy isn't your average pixel-scanning bot. As per our usual standards with bots, it is completely hands-free and able to do just about anything in-game that you can do manually.

We will ship with a very expansive, open API for 3rd party developers to use. This includes anything from detecting monsters, finding item stats, casting abilities, checking your own inventory, your stash, buying from vendors, selling to vendors, IDing items. Pretty much everything. (Our list isn't nearly as big as we plan to have it either!)

With all that said, I'm extending 20 invites for a closed beta test (running about a week) to get the last bugs reported and fixed, and get a jump-start on anything that is requested during the beta.

If you'd like an invite, please post here, and I'll take down your names, and send you information on how to get the bot. (Note: since this is OwnedCore, I will take higher-ranking members over lower ranking ones.)

The only requirement we have for this beta, is that users be able to accurately explain issues they're having (when it happened, what happened, where, etc) and actually want to run the bot to help make it better, not just farm some stuff for free, for a week.

In order to request a beta invitation, please make sure you reply to this post with the following information:

Character Class
    Character Level
    General Build (melee, ranged, dual sporker, lightning arrow ranger, etc)
    Experience with PoE (how things work, currency values, what a 'good' item is, etc)
    Botting Experience

Edit: Please make sure you have Skype. We will be inviting you into a group IM chat to ensure everything gets discussed, and any questions can be answered.

[Bot] Exilebuddy - Closed Beta Invites
    JoachimIdland's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in. Thanks.
    Education is the root of all good.

jovanokic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I hope you have an open spot for me, txs

Apoc's Avatar Angry Penguin
    Thanks G/R
    0/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, please include the information I requested in the first post. Otherwise, I'll just have to ignore your request. I need to make sure we have all our bases covered for this test.

Swisstrade's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am interested. I dont have high reputation here, BUT i am the one who extended the loot alerter and figured out the missing packet structure.

Character Class - playing many
    Character Level - max is 85
    General Build (melee, ranged, dual sporker, lightning arrow ranger, etc) - sparker, summoner, discharger, cleaver
    Experience with PoE (how things work, currency values, what a 'good' item is, etc) - more than enough. been playing for 18 months now.
    Botting Experience - D3 - wrote my own farming bots at that time.

cheers

Sarge

evlow's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm in!

Character Class: Marauder (82), Tempest (83), Duelist (84), Ranger (86) and a slew of farm accounts w/ chars around 35.
    General Build: Marauder: Blender Duelist, LA Ranger, Discharge Templar and a IB Marauder, currently working on a Summoner Witch, Freeze Pulse Templar and a Ele Wander.
    Experience with PoE: Been playing for quite a while, understand all the items which are good, important stats for each character, etc.
    Botting Experience: Botted significantly in WoW and a few other games, used HB some, Pirox, etc.

unattended's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

invite request

I'm relatively new to the game, but I've got at least one of every class, levels ranging from 25-51.

My primary is a lvl 51 ranger specced for AOE dmg.
    As I said, I'm relatively new to the game, but I have watched a lot of videos and I have a good understanding of the currencies, what items are good, etc...
    I have been botting since early UO (pre UO:R), writing my own EasyUO scripts and I've used all sorts of bots since then, such as WoWGlider, MMOViper, DemonBuddy (or one of the D3 bots...I forget the name).
    Last edited by unattended; 10-08-2013 at 03:54 PM. Reason: updated level

jovanokic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I have two main classes, Marauder lvl 71, leap slamer build, and Templar lvl 41 in progress of lvling, all geart up and ready to roll, lighting strike tanker. I played d2, and was one of the primary boters there, played it for 10 years, so I find this game quite easy to understand. And about the in game system its something am really familiar with case as I said I played 2 for 10 long years. Am using one of your bots right now on my templar, case I hate lvl-ing

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Class: Witch
    Character Level: 38 atm :P
    General Build (melee, ranged, dual sporker, lightning arrow ranger, etc): firestorm ranged
    Experience with PoE (how things work, currency values, what a 'good' item is, etc): Alot been playing since closed beta
    Botting Experience: Botting in alot of games.. d2 / d3 / poe / gw2

prob wont be gettin in but meh

massiveschlong's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, Probably don't have a chance but here goes

Character class: Freezing pulse, Leap slam, ground slam and a few other low level builds
    Character level: A few level 60s, 70s and heaps of 30-40s on different accounts for farming
    General Build: I have almost all general builds, except sporker (ew)
    Experience with POE: I've been playing for a good 15 months or so now, Played in closed beta also
    Botting Experience: Botted since forever in diablo, botted for a few years in WOW

Thanks

Cuervo88's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Classuelest
    Character Level- 72(atm)
    General Build - Blender
    Experience with PoE - been playing for about a month+
    Botting Experience - Botted diablo1, 2, and 3.. Honorbuddy for World of Warcraft

chrisbots's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Class duelest
    Character Level- 64(atm)
    General Build - Blender
    Experience with PoE - started a week ago
    Botting Experience - Botted all diablo's and a few more games cant remember

PerfectMiscreation's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Class : Templar

Character Level : 80

General Build : Melee; Groundslam and Infernal Blow focused, with raw physical damage and Increased Area of Effect emphasis

Experience with PoE : I have been playing PoE since January of 2012 on a daily basis. I have experimented with probably 125 different characters and builds, on all leagues. Average play time is anywhere between six and 10 hours a day, depending on my work schedule.

Botting Experience : I currently run 4 PoE bots in VM along with 2 non-VM bots 24/7. In the past I have utilized botting for Shaiya (6 years), D2 (7 years), WoW (5 years) and PerfectWorld on and off for 3 years.

TehMorbid's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    11/2
    Trade Feedback
    99 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Class - Templar (or Witch)
    Character Level - 42 (40)
    General Build - Melee
    Experience with PoE - Have been playing for about 12 months and have a good idea of the currencies and and game mechanics pretty well.
    Botting Experience - I've botted multiple games including GW2, WoW, D3, RS and TERA. Started with Glider.
    Last edited by TehMorbid; 09-23-2013 at 11:08 PM.

semtex_zv's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Character Class: Witch

Character Level: 40(sold my level lvl 60 shadow)

General Build: Firestorm ( it was very effective for botting with one of the other POE bots)

Experience with PoE : General experience of Gameplay and economy. Been botting it but it is my first diablo-like game.

Botting Experience:

WOW - 1 Year using old Lazybot(wrote some plugins engines, custom classes and stuffs, Eg: Hunter custom class, diggy archaeology engine).
    GW2 - since launch, been farming and making money using MMOminion.
    I've got programming experience in C++, C#, java and others, so i will certianly be modifying and writing custom stuff if Exilebuddy will allow it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast