Free 2200 in 5vs5 (US) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

wowboosters's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Free 2200 in 5vs5 (US)

Hello i'm the creator of WoWboosters and we are just about to start off our season of carriers, Now first off we have no reputation for doing carry's and we need Screen shoots / Proof that we are legit so people have full comfort when buying from us.

Now on our website we have a "gallery" section full of screen shots of various ratings to show proof that we are legit and basically to kick start our website we are offering 2200 in 5s for FREE, in the condition that we can just take screen shots of the rating and that you will write a quick comment on your carry below this post. Please note all information about your character will be blocked for the safety of your account.

Also please note that the website is NOT finished yet and will be done in a few more days. Please add wow_boosters on Skype and please not we DO NOT care about how much gold you have or how many TCG mounts are on your account, If you want we are happy for you to move a level 90 to another account for us to carry.

Requirements: Be in full last seasons gears (to not raise any alarm bells on what we are doing), Willing to let us log in to your account (note we play very late when 5vs5 queues are almost dead)

THIS IS ONLY FOR US PEOPLE

wow_boosters on Skype if your are interested. We are also looking for 1 more person to help us with the carries add my Skype for more information on that.

Free 2200 in 5vs5 (US)
    Shrekle's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful when dealing with these people.

Contacted and allowed access to my account, but then they stopped responding completely for weeks. I immediately changed my information and locked my account back up.
    Last edited by Shrekle; 02-13-2016 at 01:45 AM.