account, 11 90 horde characters 8600 ach point, max all proffs. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

qcontinuum's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

account, 11 90 horde characters 8600 ach point, max all proffs.

Just like it says, each class has been leveled to 90. across them, all the professions have been maxed. one has max secondary proffs. don't have a lot of gold on it. subscription ran out today so im putting a month on it in a few hours, so thats a bonus. I don't want to post pics on account of blizz rules. 230 starting bid, highest person to bid wins. payment methods accepted: GREENDOT MONEY PAK ONLY.I have all security information, an authenticator I will disable and either smash to bits or mail to you if you want it.I've spent too many years wasting time on this game, when life is where I belong, the real world. If you contact me via PM on a one on one basis, I will give you as many details and answer any questions you have. I'm giving this 48 hours, highest bidder wins, no bids at all and I'm deleting this post and going elsewhere as I need this done asap before I change my addicted wow mind about selling it. I've been building this up from the ground since january 2011. I think 230* starting is a fantastic deal. one more thing, first guy can bid 230, but if you want to outbid him, you need to bid atleast 30 dollars higher. so youd bid 360. 3690. so forth. otherwise don't waste my time with 231.

GREENDOT MONEYPAK ONLY!!!!! A second option is cash in mail but you won't be given the details until the money is in my hands. I got scammed selling via paypal back during wotlk. I don't trust people, noone here dare think they can pull wool over my eyes if anyone here is like that.
    Last edited by qcontinuum; 09-19-2013 at 01:34 PM.

account, 11 90 horde characters 8600 ach point, max all proffs.