85lvl Warrior (EU SERVER) with Carved Ogre Idol and sc2 + diablo3 on same account menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

pavede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

85lvl Warrior (EU SERVER) with Carved Ogre Idol and sc2 + diablo3 on same account

Selling wow account (mist of pandaria), which has 85lvl Horde Warrior and he has Carved Ogre Idol which is pretty valuable right now in the market. Of course because item is soulbound (used) its going lower the price. But not going to sell it cheap for sure.

I can stream via twitch to show character and only accept paypal. Also i am ready to use middleman if necessary.

Highest bid wins, and starting price is 400$

If you have any questions please leave your skype and I will add you as soon as possible.

85lvl Warrior (EU SERVER) with Carved Ogre Idol and sc2 + diablo3 on same account
    pavede's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump still selling