Multi-Game Leveling Services. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

zenc's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi-Game Leveling Services.

Unfortunately, it will not allow me to place all of my images that I use for my advertisement in the thread, but nonetheless, here is the advertisement without any of the images.

Hello Everyone and Welcome to PowerPlant Leveling Services.

This is the new and improved leveling services offered by yours truly, Zenc. I have decided to expand my business from being just World of Warcraft services, to leveling services for a variety of games. I will be hiring individuals that are willing to work very hard, diligently, professionally, and within a timeline. This will be discussed further in my recruitment thread.

At the moment, we are offering leveling services for World of Warcraft, both retail and private servers. We are also offering leveling services for SWTOR ( Star Wars : The Old Republic )

Please continue reading this advertisement for the rules & regulations and more information about our services

Rules and Regulations :

Service Must be paid for in full prior to the services being started.
    All login information must be given in order to begin services.

World of Warcraft Services :

Leveling for Private Server accounts.
    Leveling for retail accounts.

Additional Services Cost includes :
    Leveling Professions
    All Fly Points
    All Maps explored
    Farming Gold
    Farming Mounts

***Prices for any of these services are based on what the client requests***

SWTOR Services :

1-10 = $15 -- (Approximately 6 hours)
    1-20 = $65 -- (Approximately 1 1/2 Days)
    1-30 = $120 -- (Approximately 5 Days)
    1-40 = $225 -- (Approximately 8 Days)
    1-50 = $350 -- (Approximately 14 Days)

** Partial Leveling prices will be discussed upon us finding out what levels you want**

::disclosure::

WE AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THE RISK YOURSELF BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER WITH ME. ANY ACCOUNT THAT RECEIVES LEVELING CAN BE BANNED. THIS IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY IT IS THE OWNERS.

Contact Information :

Email : [email protected]

**All emails go directly to my phone, which gives a very fast response time to all inquiries.**
    Last edited by zenc; 09-17-2013 at 09:37 AM.

Multi-Game Leveling Services.