LoL Acct for HS beta key menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

iLLusiv's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LoL Acct for HS beta key

Have LoL not going to use anymore because I am watching streams and awaiting the launch of HS. Have 69 champions including the current free ones for this week with 20 skins. Put at least $350+ into RP and the game and I never really played to get ranked, as I played for fun.

Willing to use a middleman to help verify things and I can talk over Skype if you request. I will NOT be accepting any offers for keys already attached to accounts there is too much risk in you just calling Blizzard and re gaining the account.

Link to show time stamp of tonight with good overview of the Champions available. http://goo.gl/pdgJN0

Will take any steps necessary to prove I am legit. Located in SD USA and if we need to talk via Skype message me at hapa_09.

LoL Acct for HS beta key