Archangel Premium Account: BiS Rogue + Another rogue + 2 random 70s menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

McGrawHill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Archangel Premium Account: BiS Rogue + Another rogue + 2 random 70s

Hi there potential customer!

I may be interested in selling my Archangel account for the right price (with Paypal only).

The account holds the following:

1x lvl 70 full Best in Slot Rogue in terms of both PvE and PvP. That means the best PvE gear available in T5 (Rod of the Sun King, T5, DST, Coil, epic gems etc.), 5/5 S2 Merciless (inc. shoulders req 2200 rating). This is one of, if not THE best geared rogue on Archangel.

All gear enchanted and gemmed. Rings enchanted with +4 stats. Leatherworking and Jewelcrafting maxed out. Epic flying with all the cool flying mounts. Ultrarare Zul'Gurub raptor mount. Lots of extra gear in bank (all pve weapons such as Fang of Vashj + Heartrazor for mutilate (enchanted ofc), Talon of Aszhara, Spiteblade, all Merciless weapons and offhands + more.

1x lvl 70 t4 geared Rogue (opposite faction of the rogue mentioned above) with full Leatherworking and Skinning, both s1 swords, gear ready to join T5 entry guild. Normal Flying and epic ground mount.

1x lvl 70 Paladin with no professions and no gear.

1x lvl 70 Warlock with 350/375 Alchemy (for Primal Mights) and no gear.

Upon succesfull transaction you will get: username, password, secret answer, the means to move the email associated with the account to YOUR email and ofcourse a "good luck!" from me.

Additional info:
    I'm sure you have more questions, such as which faction and which race the characters are, how long has the account been inactive, how many thousands of gold will be included etc.
    These questions will be answered in private. PM me on this forum and I will contact you.

Since this is a premium account that I invested massive amounts of time in (~100 days /played), the price will be higher than the average - We will figure out the specifics in PM.

NB: This forum is notorious for being full of scammers. If you contact me with the intension of trying to scam, save yourself the effort; you will only waste your time.
    Last edited by McGrawHill; 09-15-2013 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Additional info

Archangel Premium Account: BiS Rogue + Another rogue + 2 random 70s
    McGrawHill's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm bumping this post.