Mythic SoO 14/14 loot run (WoW EU) 129EU | WoWRaiders.Com menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    wowraiders's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mythic SoO 14/14 loot run (WoW EU) 129EU | WoWRaiders.Com

Hello Everyone,

Those our new prices:

prices are limited to WoW EU only. for WoW US prices please add our Skype wowraiders1.

SoO 20 Man Mythic Mode Loot run+ Mount =
    199euro

SoO 20 Man Mythic Mode Loot run=
    129euro

Heroic SoO Loot run=
    89euro

Mythic Garrosh Kill+ Mount =
    110euro

Mythic Garrosh Kill=
    49euro

Last edited by wowraiders; 11-09-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Mythic SoO 14/14 loot run (WoW EU) 129EU | WoWRaiders.Com
    thesauceboss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you offer flex, or T15?

Those prices are a bit steep.

xio8up's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how bout for gold instead of $ :-x

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I vouch for Wowraiders legitness, ive used them two times before, once early in MoP and once for a challenge mode run. Their siege prices are... not the best, but i will probably use because of the selfplay options.

xLionheart's Avatar Member From Ashes CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prices are steep, but they will work with you. I've gotten a couple specials from them in the past. I can vouch for these guys. Two challenge modes and 8 item drops from SoO. Sometimes they even include a gift item if you're lucky!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our prices are not more expensive than other companies that offer this kind of services. pay attention to the fact that we are running with 25 Man.
    here is what we do for example for 4/5 tiers package: our 25 Man group take the customer to 4 or 5 heroic soo boss, kills the boss, give all the drops from those boss to the customer, in addition we give the tiers ofc. in case that the tiers did not drop we will run with the customer again till the 4 tiers drops. Its the same for full set of gears, we will run with the customer till he get all 16/16 slots of heroic 566 ilvl gears for his specific spec, not just gears for other specs.
    We welcome everyone that need a gear upgrade to use our service, We never forced someone to buy and never scammed customers. We always try to do the best and to give the highest quality service.
    Last edited by wowraiders; 01-12-2014 at 11:14 AM.

woohah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am currently using them right now for a run and will report back when they are completed. As of right now, they have raided with my character 1 time this past week and will be raiding tonight Heroic. I can vouch for them on the gear part. I received 2 pieces of normal Tier gear and a trinket so far. I expect more tonight and the remainder of this lock out. I will also vouch that if you talk to these guys on Skype, they are extremely polite and will answer your questions no matter how dumb you might think. Again, I will report my findings when they are done but so far so good!

PureLife's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they run on EU or US servers? I'm interested in the US server. So far I've searched with little results on boosting services for US servers..

woohah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They finished my order:

1.) Great customer service! They absolutely have the best customer service I would dare say on this site.
    2.) Quick to complete the order. We had a slight misunderstanding and they texted me to get online to discuss it. They were very professional about it and managed to correct their mistake THAT night!
    3.) They will work with you on the prices. A lot of what they sell is priced a little high, however if you talk to them on skype and give them a reasonable offer, I am almost sure they will take it.

This is the second time I have used them and will definitely use them again!

laumotor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (89%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what the price of krokon judgment mount in US server?

IChangedMyUsername's Avatar Contributor Dance! ;^) CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    257/65
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bookmarked. After price updates im seriously considering 25m heroic loot run 13/14. I look forward to doing buisness with you guys again.

woohah's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yet again I have used them for a second time and for a second time they have completely outdone themselves! If you are looking for a way to get your characters into raiding quickly, these are the guys that can do it for you. I will be using them again to help me get 1 more toon up to snuff since I just came back to WoW. Thanks again Wowraiders for all your help!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    42 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by woohah View Post
    Yet again I have used them for a second time and for a second time they have completely outdone themselves! If you are looking for a way to get your characters into raiding quickly, these are the guys that can do it for you. I will be using them again to help me get 1 more toon up to snuff since I just came back to WoW. Thanks again Wowraiders for all your help!
    thank you happy you are enjoying our services. will be glad to help again with your needs.

Teyha's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Absolutely wonderful people, very professional! The prices can be a deterrent but as many people have commented they are very negotiable and I was lucky enough to get more items than I actually paid for currently in discussion to have another character boosted through SoO and will definitely vouch for these guys. Customer service is amazing and responses are quick over Skype and they'll let you know the status of your order as it changes. Would not hestitate to ask for boosts from them in future!

sparghst117's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I highly recommend these guys. If these guys have trouble in getting your order done. They will contact you right away and tell you the problem. These guys were very patient with me and appreciate that. Again go for these guys. 10/10 for me even though it took awhile, they got the job done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast