Kuramatd's Honor & Profession Shop!! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

kuramatd's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kuramatd's Honor & Profession Shop!!

Hello! My name is Kuramatd and I am offering several different types of honor and profession services for World of Warcraft!!

All of my prices and services are listed in the following image. There are perhaps a few other things that I would be willing to do (i.e. farm a specific amount of ore/herbs at a price we could negotiate).

I have a verified PayPal account that will be used to collect all payments prior to beginning a job. Please read through the disclaimer for both your protection and mine.

I can be contacted via a couple of methods. You may post in this thread, inbox me, or (the best methods) would be to contact me at [email protected] or over Skype (kuramatd).

I look forward to obtaining some jobs!

p.s. feel free to check my thread where I sold a Hearthstone beta key for trustworthiness!!

Last edited by kuramatd; 09-09-2013 at 05:58 PM.

Kuramatd's Honor & Profession Shop!!