Warrior Account with Unobtainable Naxx 40 Shields / Amani Warbear / Much More! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Scothetsnk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warrior Account with Unobtainable Naxx 40 Shields / Amani Warbear / Much More!

Hello, with summer at an end I will be busy once again with classes. I also just recently got engaged and will be moving soon. Instead of unsubbing and just taking a break from WoW I decided it is time for me to move on. I could use some extra cash to help with the move and what not and so I am here today to try and sell my account.

The account only has the warrior on it. My warrior has been my main since Vinilla (Classic) and has tons of unobtainables. He is level 90 with a 506 item level in protection spec. My warrior raided naxxramas 40 back in the day and still has some of the items from the raid. They are no longer available and are VERY rare. I also have the original unobtainable Amani Warbear mount from TBC Zul'aman.

Unobtainables:

Amani Warbear

Stygian Buckler (Naxx 40 - shield)

The Plague Bearer (Naxx 40 - shield)

x2 Deathbringer (Onyxia 60 - one hand axe)

Glyph of Deflection (Naxx 40 - trinket)

Onyxia Blood Talismen (Onyxia 60 - trinket)

Haunted Momento (Scourge Invasion event)

Tabard of the Argent Dawn (Scourge invasion event)

Original Scholomance Heroism Set

Vindicator's Battlegear (Original Zul'Gurub)

(Has quite few other small unobtainable things not really worth mentioning)

Rare Items:

Arcantinite Ripper

Dreadnaught Helmet

Dreadnaught Sabatons

Swift White Hawkstrider

The warrior also has max enchanting and 525 egineering (both profession can make a lot of gold for the account)

Titles:

Hand of A'dal (no longer available)
    Champion of the Naaru (No longer available)
    Conqueror (hard to obtain)
    the Exalted (hard to obtain)

31 titles in total.

Achievments:

8,510 achievment points in total. (However almost all of the achievments are from pre cata so you can get 10k+ very quick)
    32 Feats of Strength

I will be giving all of the information for the account.
    Contact me on Skype at: jaymeadamz
    On skype I will link the armory and even log in on video chat so you can see everything it has to offer.
    Also on a side note Diablo 3 and Starcraft are tied to the account. Still has time on it.
    Really need a race / realm change for my main account so I will sell this account for $50!

Warrior Account with Unobtainable Naxx 40 Shields / Amani Warbear / Much More!