[ATTENTION] Scammer found. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Midgardh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ATTENTION] Scammer found.

Hey there. Someone messaged me asking if I would like to buy a key.

I obviously said yes, but I wasn't up to pay more than $50, he said he was okay with that.

After that he added me to Steam and gave me his Paypal email.

And because I'm not stupid, I asked him before paying where did he got the key from, he said from a Facebook Giveaway, then I asked WHY is he selling that key. His answer? No interest on the game. I asked him then why would he participate in a giveaway with thousands of participants? He answered: For a friend.

Then I made him a last question: Could you give me a screenshot of you facebook conversation with BlizzardCS?

He didn't answer, after some minutes I asked: You here? He said, yes. Then he gave me a screenshot linked to imgur.

And because I'm not even that stupid, I copied the imgur url & pasted it into google. Results? He was really stupid of not even downloading the screenshot and uploading it to get a different url, the results were Reddit posts about someone that got a key after some minutes, proof that Blizzard's giveaway are random. So I didn't pay nothing because that was obviously a scam.

And the name of that guy is Rain, here on the forums he is named Smoak so It would be really appreciated to get that guy banned by trying to scam someone.

Here's a screenshot of our Steam conversation (imgur screenshot & PM's included!):

So buddies, be really careful when buying a key! Good luck in your purchases

[ATTENTION] Scammer found.