Feenix-Warsong-Horde Accounts BigWarCraftMoviesProject [GET MONEY OR BECOME A LEGEND] menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kenshin361's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feenix-Warsong-Horde Accounts BigWarCraftMoviesProject [GET MONEY OR BECOME A LEGEND]

Hey Guys, as you can see im interested in WoW Feenix-Warsong Horde accounts. This is neither a scam or troll just srs biz for you.
    Me and my friends got really bored of retail, because we achieved anything we wanted. Even though i was very young when vanilla was live i was raiding bwl, aq and even naxx but my friends did not. Since there is such a good realm like wow-one i came up with the idea to reroll on a private vanilla server.
    We are 5 guys including 3 Multi Gladiators / Rank 1 and two 2.4 xp Players, one of them got a pretty big history on wcm. What im trying to tell is, we dont want to waste time in PvE and here comes your part!

Like i said, at the moment we are 5 people, but were going to be more if the trades/buys are working. So if youre a legit multi acc seller its your win.
    Basically i need 2 UD Mage Accounts Gear should be around MC/BWL/AQ40 , 1 UD Rogue which also should have the same gear MC/BWL/AQ40 , an Orc war which should have full DPS gear and a BWL/AQ40/Naxx weapon.
    For my personal Account, well tbh i dont really care that much what u would get me but if i had to set up a priority list it would be like [UD] Warlock in MC/BWL/AQ40/NAXX crit gear, an Orc Hunter which should atleast have full t2 , a UD rogue in also atleast t2 or a Feral/Resto drood which should have a huge amount of BiS Feral gear like Naxx Mace which pushes Feral attack and so on.

Accs prices should be around 50-80€ if they got gear beyond that prices dont even bother. (anyone that makes good offers is also happily invited to join our guild once it getting started, and might have a chance to get into our movies,guild.
    engineering would be a + on all accs

I know this might sound a bit crazy and all but its a serious offer even tho i have not that huge amount of posts here im dead serious about it, but I just joined ownedcore more or less to make this project come true. After we got our Accs we plan on setting up a guild , homepage , and start filming some scenes for WCM .

Anyone that just wants to give us their ''alt accs'' or accs in general to make this project come true so your char might be in a next big WarCraftMovie if you are into that stuff.

ADD me Skype : Flox44

Feenix-Warsong-Horde Accounts BigWarCraftMoviesProject [GET MONEY OR BECOME A LEGEND]