TOP TIER! ilvl 546 WARLOCK 9+ alts Challenge modes, Hearthstone Beta + max d3 wiz !! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Christobel's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TOP TIER! ilvl 546 WARLOCK 9+ alts Challenge modes, Hearthstone Beta + max d3 wiz !!

This is a truly epic account been hardcore raiding since wrath, Have ilvl 546 Heroic top tier ready warlock with 160k G ( just on my main no telling how much gold is scattered on my alts close to 200k?) lots of mounts (ashes of al'ar , headless horsemen, Raid meta Achivement mounts, Tyreals Charger , Obsidian Night Wing, neither storm rocket ETC around 70+ mounts? never really got into pets alltho sorry ), This patches Mount Raider achievement for the armored sky screamer > Gold Challenge mode gear >: Wrath Meta / cata achievements that were actually done IN WRATH, tons of bragging rights, have 3 90 alts Geared for this patch raid ready!( dk, priest, dr00d) and just about 1 of each other toon at 80-89, 10+ toons TONS of heir looms of course just in case you feel the need to level more o.o !! this is nothing to sneeze at tons of time went into this, I've been unemployed for a year and needing to move on and get my life in action I am taking serious offers only and no low balls dont even REALLY wanna sell it was trying to sell it locally in person but not much luck trying other alternatives but money talks, if you want more details and are TRUELY interested and want screen shots / in depth info etc, go right ahead! other wise don't bother! thanks alot for looking! You would also be getting Diablo 3, with a max'd out CM wiz ( i've solo'd ubers on it, I didn't play to much tho wasnt to intrested in it but you get the picture >: and a hearthstone CLOSED BETA account as well!! all in all this is a serious account only for people wanting to be raid ready for 5.4 or for next xpac ! or just to tear up some hearthstone / d3 as well! Thanks for looking!

Shoot me an email , will check regularly! Thanks again! [email protected]

Level 90 Worgen Warlock | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory <-- link to my lock,

Looking for the 900-1k USD rangish price well worth it feel free to offer altho, Out of work for a year now and need to make ends meet sadly need to close the blizzard chapter of my life....
    Last edited by Christobel; 09-04-2013 at 01:18 AM.

TOP TIER! ilvl 546 WARLOCK 9+ alts Challenge modes, Hearthstone Beta + max d3 wiz !!