Hearthstone beta key paying paypal menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Bombboid's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hearthstone beta key paying paypal

So as the title states im looking for a hearthstone beta key that is unused. To trade with me you must post in this thread to confirm its who im talking to on skype or else I won't trade with you. There is a beta key wave that is going out tonight of 500 keys and more tomorrow from blizzard's opt-in so key prices will be dropping. We can negotiate price

I WILL not be going first I am willing to use an official middleman that is rep'd and agreed upon and confirmed to be real.

If you are willing to go first even though I don't have much rep/been here for long great if not don't even try to get me to go first.

Proof will be required screenshot of us with the convo/screenshare/webcam showing key (cover with your hand obviously) and ill ask a few questions about it. I can provide ID proof that the paypal is mine and it is verified.

I have already won a chargeback claim from a scammer who I attempted to go first on for $250 even though the payment was a gift (I will be screenshotting/taking a video of the whole trade) so scammers stay away you won't win.

Skype is thundercat_snarf name is Cody.

Hearthstone beta key paying paypal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeoman25 you sent me a message your inbox is full so I couldn't reply but yes im still looking for a key

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought from yeoman25 for $160 he sent first like a good guy. Trade went smooth no middleman no longer need a key close please