US Frostmourne ALLIANCE GOLD - PRIVATE SELLER - SUPER SAFE AND CHEAP menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

freedycreg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

US Frostmourne ALLIANCE GOLD - PRIVATE SELLER - SUPER SAFE AND CHEAP

Greetings!

I farm gold on the server US Frostmourne Alliance. I always have 100,000 gold in stock. I trade you the gold from my MAIN ACCOUNT! My priority is safe trading. In the past I have sold my gold to resellers and eventually my farming accounts get linked and banned. Recently I have started selling in small lots to private buyers.

I offer the following

10k - $8.99 US
    20k - $17.50 US

I will not trade above 20k per day!

That's right I will only deal with one buyer each day and sell no more than 20k! This allows me to stay under Blizzard's rader and keep both mine and your account safes!

How to go about ordering?
    Add me on skype chris.panda1 (I'm not always online as I do have a day job, but I am a raider so I am on 4-5 nights a week for 5+ hours)!
    Trades are done face to face, from my main account. Alternatively you can withdraw the gold from my guild's bank.
    Payment methods accept: Paypal (you must select the friends and family option - I do this to protect myself from scammers and fraudsters)

Looking forward to hearing from you

US Frostmourne ALLIANCE GOLD - PRIVATE SELLER - SUPER SAFE AND CHEAP