[WTB] Hearthstone Beta Key (0) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

aithos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WTB] Hearthstone Beta Key ($100)

I know I'm new here, I've known of the site for years but never had a reason to use it. I'm a mature gamer (33) with a verified Paypal and I can prove that I own the account and can transfer money. I'm not the least bit interested in dealing with scammers so here is the deal:

1) I will not transfer money first, period. I don't expect you to give me the key and activate it first, so don't expect me to give you a cent without reasonable terms in place.
    2) You must be willing to use a trustworthy middleman, if you aren't then don't bother posting because you're a scammer.
    3) You must be able to show a stream/webcam of our skype conversation AND the add account screen with the working key, not just a screenshot (which can be faked easily)
    4) I will transfer the money once the middleman has possession of the key and has verified it is a working key.

With that being said, I need a middleman who currently has a beta account and has reputation so that I know you won't screw both parties over. I will tip based on how quickly, smoothly the transaction goes so you'll at least get something for your time. We can discuss the amount once you have contacted me.

I don't need this so badly that I'm going to spend a ton of time/money for it. If you think you're getting 2-300 dollars I'm not interested. This is a free game that will hit open beta sooner or later. $100 dollars is my price and that's all I'm willing to pay. I'm not buying you in game items or doing prepaid cards or any of that garbage, verified paypal only.

I'll PM contact info if you post and are interested, I don't want random people adding my skype. Thanks.

[WTB] Hearthstone Beta Key (0)
    d3tyreal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by aithos View Post
    I know I'm new here, I've known of the site for years but never had a reason to use it. I'm a mature gamer (33) with a verified Paypal and I can prove that I own the account and can transfer money. I'm not the least bit interested in dealing with scammers so here is the deal:

1) I will not transfer money first, period. I don't expect you to give me the key and activate it first, so don't expect me to give you a cent without reasonable terms in place.
    2) You must be willing to use a trustworthy middleman, if you aren't then don't bother posting because you're a scammer.
    3) You must be able to show a stream/webcam of our skype conversation AND the add account screen with the working key, not just a screenshot (which can be faked easily)
    4) I will transfer the money once the middleman has possession of the key and has verified it is a working key.

With that being said, I need a middleman who currently has a beta account and has reputation so that I know you won't screw both parties over. I will tip based on how quickly, smoothly the transaction goes so you'll at least get something for your time. We can discuss the amount once you have contacted me.

I don't need this so badly that I'm going to spend a ton of time/money for it. If you think you're getting 2-300 dollars I'm not interested. This is a free game that will hit open beta sooner or later. $100 dollars is my price and that's all I'm willing to pay. I'm not buying you in game items or doing prepaid cards or any of that garbage, verified paypal only.

I'll PM contact info if you post and are interested, I don't want random people adding my skype. Thanks.
    Good luck sir!

aithos's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see a way to delete this. A friend got me a beta key so I don't need one anymore. If a mod can lock and/or delete this thread I'd appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to everyone else looking for one